54. Truth or Dare

Narrator:

The term went by, and the rules that Umbridge settled were each more unbearable than the previous one, according to Cora and the majority of students.

Flashback.

-SHE'S EVEN FORBIDDEN US FROM SELLING OUR PRODUCTS! - George sat on the Ravenclaw table.

-But that's what matters the least to us. Since when do the Weasley twins obey someone else than Cora? - Fred spoke.

-Wise words. And yes, I'm on your side. You can't let someone ruin your business. - The girl agreed, calmly reading a book.

End of Flashback.

Cora, throughout the term, was having a really bad time.

Since that rumor, she's been labeled as a whore, provoking the jealous girls girls to attack her constantly; by the halls, and even in the library.

However, she didn't care about that. The only important people were her friends and Cedric, who understood the situation perfectly.

Flashback.

-It's here! - Cora exclaimed nervously.

She had written a letter, explaining the problem and waiting for Cedric's answer.

Dearest Cora,

Yes, I've heard the rumor... Sincerely, it left me a bit confused and worried. I know you have a strong connection with the twins, but that's not a reason for me to forbid you to be with them.

After reading your letter, all the problems disappeared.

Cora, I trust you. Never doubt that.

Misses you and loves you lots,

Cedric :)

End of Flashback.

Since that moment, the comments meant nothing to Cora. They weren't worth a thing.

On the other hand, there was the Dumbledore's Army, an organization formed by the golden trio to truly learn Defense Against the Dark Arts, which Cora was part of along with other students.

Flashback.

-All right, guys, today we'll learn to conjure out Patronuses. - Harry explained. - It's not easy, I say it from experience. To conjure it, you have to think about a powerful memory, a feeling of happiness... some special person. Something that makes you happy. When you have it, just pronounce EXPECTO PATRONUM! - And a white deer came out of his wand.

Cora tried her best to think about some happy memory.

-Expecto Patronum! - She pronounced, and a koala came out of her wand.