41. Newspaper

Narrator:

-WE NOW HAVE THE THREE CHAMPIONS FOR THE TOURAMENT! - Dunbledore announced.

But, out of the blue, another piece of parchment came out of the goblet, turning the entire Great Hall silent.

Cora was sitting with Jeremy and Luna. The girl was congratualting Fleur for being chosen as a champion, but what happeneed next left everybody speechless, although For Cora it wasn't unexpected.

Cora:

-Harry Potter?! HARRY POTER?! - Harry's name had came out of the goblet... and, theoretically, the youngest...

-Poor boy... - Fleur grimaced.

And she was right, everyone started giving him mean looks, and I didn't like that. Even Ron, who, supposedly, was Harry's best friend.

I turned to Cedric to see if he was doing the same, but he was looking at me.

I blushed, and half-smiled at him, to which he returned the gesture.

-Is that your boyfriend? - Fleur asked me immediately.

Jeremy giggled, and Luna smiled... like always.

-No, no, Cedric's my friend. - I scoffed, but the truth is that I was blushing.

[...]
After the mess, I went to talk to Cedric.

Cedric:

I had been selected as champion for the tournament... surely my father will be proud, and even more if I win.

I was about to make my way to the common room, but someone spoke to me.
-Congrats for the tournament. - It was her.

I smiled dumbly at her, but let's be honest, who could ever resist her?

-Are you all right? - She asked.

-I'm... perfect. - I smiled. - Just anxious for the first task to begin...

Cora got closer to me.
-Be careful, okay? I wouldn't like anything happening to you... You've heard Dumbledore, it's terribly dangerous.

And seeing her there, in front of me, worrying about me, was the best thing that could happen.
-I will... as long as you support me. - I chuckled.

-Of course I'll be there! Don't even doubt it. I have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? - I nodded. She was leaving, but I grabbed her hand first, and pulled her close, hugging her.

-I like when you worry about me. - I whispered in her ear, to which she smiled.

-I'll see you tomorrow. - She whispered back.

And she left with Jeremy as I looked where they went, a smile still present on my face. And then I knew it, Cora made me happy.

[...]
Cora:

Waking up, I got dressed and went down to where Jeremy waited for me.
-Why the face? - I joked.

The only thing he did was handing me a newspaper. Oh, shit, no.

 Oh, shit, no