63. Just a vision?

Cedric:

-Alan Diggory! Come here right now! - I turned to Cora. - You'll get all your clothes dirty!

I was just staring at her. Each day that passed, I fell for her even more.

-What are you looking at? - She asked me. - If you haven't realised, your son's getting dirty in the mud.

-Come on, darling... he's a child... Don't you remember when we were kids? - I hugged her.

-Don't remind me. - Her eyes were still hooked in the pages. - You were quite annoying. - A smile appeared on her face.

-Me? Annoying?

Cora finally looked up at me.
-Merlin... you don't know how much I adore your eyes. - I kissed her lips. - Have I told you?

She smiled.
-Yes... every day that passes. I'll go with that little tornado. - She stood up.

I only stared at where she had gone.

In that instant, I saw how Alan was crying. He was hurt and Cora comforted him.

Seeing such image made me realise how fortunate I am. The two people I loved most in this world were there.

I married the woman whom I've been in love with since I saw her that day in the train. And not only that, but that we had a wonderful boy named Alan.

My life couldn't get any better.

And now? Alan would go to Hogwarts, the school where Cora and I met.

Instantly, I remembered that I... have already lived this.

I got up and approached the door, opening it to get to the garden.

It wasn't a dream this time.
-Are you okay? - Cora asked me, hugging me.

-I've never been better. - I kissed her forehead.

[...]
Narrator:

The Diggory family walked through the train station, where Alan would go to Hogwarts.

-Look who we have here!If it isn't Mrs. Diggory! - A voice exclaimed from behind.

-How are you, Mrs. Potter? - Cora laughed.

Ginny had married Harry, and had three children.
-You know... accompanying little James since he's not so little anymore. - The redhead looked down at her son.

Alan and James were close friends, given their parents always coordinated to eat lunch together, so they were unseparable.

-How time has passed... - Ginny admitted.

-Yeah, truly... but it was worth it.

-Just how Trelawney said, isn't that right, George?

-Yeah, she did predict the future, after all.

Both girls turned around to find none other than Fred and George, who were smiling.
-Where are they? - Cora asked.

-Roxanne... there. - George pointed at a redheaded girl, who was with another one.

-With Alice. - Fred added.

While George had two children; Adrian, who, along with Alan and James, were best friends. And Roxanne, his daughter. Fred only had one daughter named Alice.

[...]

Once they all said goodbye to their kids, each couple went to their corresponding house or job.
-So what do you want to do? - Cedric asked once they were alone.

-Let's just... do what we used to when we were younger. - Cora smiled.

[...]

Now, the couple was outdoors, Cora reading out loud while Cedric just observed and listened to her.

He felt like they were in Hogwarts, when they always did that in their free periods or in between lessons and still didn't realise he fancied his best fiend.

-Remember Professor Trelawney? - Cedric suddenly asked.

-How can I forget her? - Cora admitted. - Yeah, I do.

-Right now, I'd send her flowers for making me follow you the day I discovered I liked you.

The girl glanced at him.
-Are you telling that you didn't chase me on your own will? - She closed the book and stood up.

-What? Wait! No... I mean... - Cedric begun worrying and getting nervous. Did he make her uncomfortable?

However, she started laughing, which calmed him down.
-Yeah, I'd send her flowers, as well. - She kissed him.

Cedric took advantage and took the book away from her hands.
-Just like the old day, I see. - She smirked.

Cora pushed Cedric to the ground, her ending up on top, grabbing the book.
-Why do you always take the book? - Cedric laughed.

-Because you love me and you can't resist me. - The girl tried standing up, but the guy acted faster, and he was now on top.

-You couldn't be more correct. - He kissed her. - You drive me crazier each day, you know?

-I can see you brought your cheesy side out.

The guy got up, placing a hand on his chest, acting offended.
-Just to let you know I'm saving this one for later, missy. - He started leaving.

-No, wait! Don't go! - Cora ran up to him, laughing.

In the end, both of them managed to find happiness. Both Cedric and Cora, who needed it the most. Certainly Amelia, Erik, and Jeremy would be proud of who she was now. For she had found true love and created a lovely and united family.

-Cedric... don't leave me. - Cora laughed.

-I'm not going anywhere without you. - Cedric assured, kissing her lips lovingly.

THE END.