Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Island Life Diary

    Not long after she got rid of the monitoring, Yao Qiong noticed movement behind her.

    This time, she took advantage of the topographical features of the jungle, and under the cover of numerous tree trunks, she discovered the aircraft in the sky that was silently following her not far or near.

    Before the drone was shot down by Yao Qiong, she didn't know what it was, but she could probably guess its purpose.

    Because no matter how she twists and turns, even if she drops off for a while, as long as she shows her head and waits for a while, it will follow.

    At first, Yao Qiong guessed that there was some advanced sensing equipment on it, but after scanning with an optical brain, she learned that it was the latest civilian drone.

    After inquiring about the working principle and usefulness of the drone, Yao Qiong couldn't help feeling a little disappointed.

    The level of technological development in this era is indeed not very high.

    However, this feeling of pity only existed for a few seconds before disappearing quickly. After all, Yao Qiong is a soldier, not a scientist, and the level of technological development is no longer useful to her.

    She doesn't have to worry about her life now, and she doesn't have to worry about whether the backward technology will cause trouble for her mission.

    What's more, Yao Qiong is a person who doesn't rely on technology so much, and she believes in her own strength.

    Throwing the completely broken drone into the basket casually, Yao Qiong sat down on the spot and began to clean up the food she had just obtained.

    Plucking, disembowelling, cleaning.

    Take a huge leaf picked off the road and wrap the chicken, then wrap it in thick mud, and then dig a hole to light a fire.

    Yao Qiong's fire tool is a very small jet device called a heat box. It is similar to the point gun of this era, but it is filled with a special fuel, which is resistant to high and low temperatures, very flammable and durable.

    The heat box is a tool specially made by the Alliance for the fighters. Its main purpose is to surprise and attack the radiators who are afraid of flames.

    But for Yao Qiong, its biggest role now is to light a fire for her to have a hot meal.

    In fact, Yao Qiong can also drill wood to make fire, but the climate on the island is humid, and the conditions for drilling wood to make fire are limited, so the practical operation is very troublesome. Although she has fun with everything she does here, some experiences don't have to be repeated.

    While waiting for the chicken to be cooked, Yao Qiong cut open a coconut with a knife. The hard coconut shell was fragile under her hands, and she opened her mouth easily.

    The sweet coconut milk and the white and smooth coconut meat made Yao Qiong miss the coconut chicken recipe she saw on the optical brain.

    Coconut chicken is a famous dish here, with a light and refreshing taste. The most important thing to eat coconut chicken is the dipping sauce. It's a pity that Yao Qiong doesn't have light soy sauce. She has seen sand ginger on the island, but now she doesn't have it at hand.

    Ugh.

    Yao Qiong sighed in his heart.

    Sure enough, I still have to leave here to enjoy more delicacies.