Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Island Life Diary

    After the program group announced the rules, Duan Li, our working-class leader, was the first to jump out and object once again: "Obviously, I used to finish the task after lunch, why     are you

    so early today!"

move.

    In the past, there was no way to do tasks, and there was no food for not doing tasks. Now that the need for survival has been completely resolved, who doesn't want to be able to promote and promote the relationship with the person he likes safely?

    So the guests began to resist:

    "That's right, let's talk about it after lunch."

    "I have to take a nap at noon today!"

    "Actually, I don't have to do tasks, anyway, we can eat with Sister Yaoqiong around Very good."

    Everyone is now in a very optimistic mood.

    With Yao Qiong here, what are they afraid of?

    On the contrary, after completing the task, someone will go off the island with Yao Qiong to enjoy the blessings. If that person is not himself, it is best not to be someone else.

    Let's all be happy and play badly together.

    The program team outside the venue saw the careful thinking of these people, and felt helpless for a while.

    It's outrageous!

    And the most important thing is that the audience seems to be very amused by their rebellion. The barrage in the live broadcast room is now full of laughter, waiting to see the jokes of the program group.

    Program group: I am very angry.

    Even the director began to think: The appearance of Yao Qiong seems to be a big bug for them?

    Everyone forgets one thing.

    After Yao Qiong sneaked around and finally found out the meaning of real CS with her optical brain, her eyes lit up.

    It's very interesting!

    Although this group of people pick their feet, but if..., it is also a very challenging thing! ! !

    "Don't wait for noon, let's start now."

    When all the guests collapsed, they suddenly heard the voice of a traitor from the team.

    Everyone angrily turned their heads to see who it was, and then they were all speechless.

    Gan!

    How could they have forgotten that this girl is a task freak!

    "Sister Yao Qiong—" Zi Kexi grabbed her hand and acted like a baby, "I'm really tired, I don't want to do the task."

    [Ah, ah, Xixi, come to my arms! 】

    【Hee Hee, your acting like a baby is useless to this straight steel girl. Others eat both men and women, but she does not eat both men and women. 】

    Unexpectedly, Yao Qiong said: "It's okay, you don't have to do it."

    "Really..."

    Before Zi Kexi finished speaking, Duan Li had already rushed forward.

    "Master Yao, I, I, I, I don't want to do it either. Can I be on your team?

    Duan Li is secretly happy. The stupid person is still in a daze, but the smart person has already realized the meaning of Yao Qiong's words.