Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Earth Life Diary

    On the last day in the jungle, Yao Qiong no longer followed the star guests as the team leader.

    "Put this map away, it has the correct location of the bamboo forest."

    Yao Qiong took out a detailed map, and Wei Heng took it.

    "Pay attention to spraying insect repellent at any time, be careful of your feet, and disinfect your injuries in time..."

    After instructing some safety matters, Yao Qiong continued: "I will wait for you at the bamboo forest, and then teach you how to make rafts. Before that, Please work as a team and reach the finish line safely." The

    guests looked at the map together and felt that there was nothing too complicated, so they told Yao Qiong to leave at ease.

    Seeing that the six people were full of confidence, Yao Qiong nodded: "Okay, then you can go now." The

    six guests packed up their things and left the camp in groups, watching them go away. Looking back, Yao Qiong secretly sighed in his heart, hoping that these people can arrive smoothly.

    In order to prevent them from becoming dependent, Yao Qiong waited for more than ten minutes before leaving. She didn't take the route they took, but chose the other side, and followed silently where they couldn't see.

    Because Yao Qiong took a more difficult route, her photographers were replaced by Lao Cheng and Xiao Ye. The accompanying director and some staff members did not follow, but went with the big team.     There are many mosquitoes in the hot and humid jungle. A large group of flying insects are often visible to the naked eye and fly in the air. It is the level that patients with trysophobia want to vomit.     Yao Qiong was walking alone in the jungle. She was constantly challenging some difficult routes, such as near-vertical mud slopes and smooth rock walls...all of which she would choose to walk.     And following Yao Qiong, Lao Cheng, Ono, and another staff member who were still carrying a heavy camera were a little miserable.     Without "taking care of the children", Yao Qiong was like a runaway wild horse. It was only at this time that the audience in the live broadcast room knew how comfortable Yao Qiong was without the dragging of the guests.

    Watching Yao Qiong sprint straight up a seven or eight-meter vertical stone wall, the audience exploded:

    [Does Coach Yao really live on Earth? ? ? Why do I always feel that gravity has no effect on her? ? ? ]

    [This is definitely at the level of a martial arts master in ancient times. ]

    ...

    [What you don't know is that Yaoshen's friend is a scientist, maybe he installed anti-gravity equipment on her body. 】【狗头】

    【Tsk, I don't care what you say about friends, it's your boyfriend! The wandering gods are high! ]

    [I miss Teacher You so much, no one has made me tea for a long time. ]

    ...

    [ Make tea? What's the meaning? 】

    After climbing the stone wall, Yao Qiong turned his head and waved to the people below: "Come up quickly!"

    Lao Cheng, Xiao Ye, and the staff of the program team: "..."

    Lao Cheng and Xiao Ye looked at each other, and the former rushed to the back The reporter winked: You go first.

    Ono shook his head violently: You should go first!

    When the two "give way" to each other, the only staff member who followed them also flinched: "Coach Yao, let them continue to follow you, I'll go first!"