Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Island Life Diary

    Can you leave the island?

    Can I still take a hot spring?

    Yao Qiong secretly calculated in her heart that for such a good benefit, the task level must be at least as difficult as the program group said before from the north of the island to the south of the island, right?

    If it was only herself, she would be very confident to leave everyone behind. But if you have to add another teammate, the speed will definitely drop significantly.

    Or she ran with that man on her back?

    This plan can be implemented, but the best teammate is Duan Li.

    At this time, the program team asked: "Guests, do you have any favorite teammates?"

    The purpose of the program team's asking this question is obvious, just to make trouble.

    Who do you want to be teammates with, win together, go to the hot spring together, and spend an unforgettable night together?

    At the same time, the names of all the guests appeared on the screen in the live broadcast room, and the audience could make a connection choice before the guests answered, and the audience who chose the right one could get small gifts provided by the program group, such as platform members, shopping software vouchers, etc.

    Seeing that no one was talking, Duan Li raised his hand first and shouted: "I want to be with Zi Kexi!"

    "Oh~" Everyone laughed and booed.

    Hearing Duan Li's answer, Zi Kexi pursed his lips and chuckled, and said shyly, "But I want to be with Brother Lie, because Brother Lie has very good physical strength."

    Hearing this, Duan Li felt a burst of arrows piercing his heart.

    [Ah, ah, brother Li is so brave! 】

    【Hey, but the little fairy Xixi is not enlightened. 】

    【Distressed for a short second. ]

    At this time, Yao Qiong raised her hand and said impatiently: "Then I'll be with Duan Li."

    【? ? ? ]

    [After all, our little Qin paid by mistake. 】

    [Sister, your unreasonable choice caused me to lose a three-day membership card, woo woo woo. 】

    Duan Li, who was not chosen by the favorite guest, was very grateful for Yao Qiong's answer. With tears in his eyes, he wanted to grab Yao Qiong's arm, but Yao Qiong pushed him away.

    But Duan Li was not discouraged, he was still very excited.

    "Miss Yao, I will never forget your kindness to my younger brother," he choked up, "Don't worry, I will definitely not let you down."

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong glanced at him, somewhat inexplicable.

    In fact, the reason why she chose Duan Li is very simple, because Duan Li is the shortest of the three boys. If she needs to go on a journey, she has shorter legs and it will be easier for her to carry it on her back.

    But she didn't expose the truth, she just smiled politely at Duan Li: "You're welcome."

    Then, Xun Mo took the initiative to say that she chose Qin Lie, and Ning Bing chose Bi Mingwei.

    There was nothing surprising about the answer from either of these men, and the audience already guessed it.

    The program team said: "Okay, we already know everyone's wishes.