Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Island Life Diary

    After leaving the kitchen, Yao Qiong went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    When squeezing out the shampoo from the exquisite bottle, Yao Qiong couldn't help but think of You Jingxiao who was in the cave.

    On the day she came to participate in the show, she picked some bitter fruits on the way to no avail, so today she brought them to You Jingxiao by the way.

    She was a little embarrassed when giving the things, because she herself used "Brand C Orange Blossom Bath Fragrance" now, and Professor You had to pound the detergent by hand.

    But You Jingxiao didn't mind. Seeing that Yao Qiong was a little disturbed, he said why I couldn't use these things that you didn't use when you came here, and successfully appeased Yao Qiong.

    It was more than a week before Yao Qiong signed the contract with the program team.

    After the show ended, they hadn't considered where they should go when they got off the island and what they should do in the future.

    Fortunately, Yao Qiong said that she didn't like fighting at first, and she didn't have to worry about it in peacetime. It's not bad for her to be a fighting coach casually, or simply open a personal channel to spread survival skills. Anyway, she just pursues stimulation and personal strength improvement, and she can do it anywhere.

    But what about You Jingxiao?

    He is a top scientist, and his research direction is a project that will definitely attract national attention. Optical brains can tamper with system information, but they cannot tamper with human memory. If he wants to continue his job, then his past resume will definitely be taken out and studied repeatedly, and many things will definitely be found to be wrong.

    Of course, the two of them haven't discussed these things yet, and Yao Qiong is just thinking about them.

    Anyway, there is still more time, she thought You Jingxiao should arrange what is best for him.

    Yao Qiong didn't know that in her eyes, You Jingxiao, who did everything in an orderly manner, was nestling on the hay mat at this time, frantically filling up the content of previous episodes of "If You Don't Love or Die" with your optical brain.

    "The job content is to compete with others to climb trees and climb mountains?" You Jingxiao took a sip of coconut water, staring at the optical computer screen with heavy eyes.

    On the screen, on a stormy night, Yao Qiong came out of the forest with a man on his back.

    "...Qin Lie?" You Jingxiao whispered the name again.

    Guest camp.

    While having breakfast, Yao Qiong noticed that something was wrong with the atmosphere on the table.

    At this time, she belatedly remembered that Zi Kexi and the others seemed to want to talk to her last night, but she fell asleep when she covered her head.

    "Yao Qiong, thank you for the rabbit meat you brought back," Bi Mingwei said suddenly, "I'm a little embarrassed that you always come back from hunting early in the morning to feed us. Maybe you can teach me some skills, and I can do it in the future." I can help you."

    Yao Qiong, who was feasting on the spicy rabbit head, was startled for a moment, and then nodded readily: "No problem."

    Hearing this, Duan Li also raised his hand to join in the fun: "I want to learn, I want to learn."