Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Island Life Diary

    Under the emergency, Ning Shuang didn't have time to think too much.

    She did not expect that her every move would be clearly interpreted under the watchful eyes of the audience.

    As I said before, what Yao Qiong hates the most is the kind of complete egoism, because that kind of people cannot be trusted, and she simply cannot give her back to them on the battlefield.

    So she didn't have much affection for Ning Bing.

    Now, she deepened this view on Ning Shuang.

    True egoism is really selfish to the extreme.

    Ning Shuang thought she was hiding it well, but the moment Yao Qiong finished killing the wild boar, she saw everything through the traces on the scene.

    With the speed of these three wild boars, Ning Shuang's physical fitness was simply not enough to support her climbing up the tree before being attacked.

    So, why would a person who is safe by himself scream to attract the attention of others?

    After tearing off Ning Shuang's name tag, Yao Qiong went straight back to You Jingxiao without looking at her again.

    At this time, the drone also flew over and announced: "The third round of competition and the fourth task are over at the same time, please return to the camp." The

    fourth task is the one with both feet off the ground.

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong was relieved, and You Jingxiao also climbed down from the rock pile.

    The two walked back together, neither of them spoke to Ning Shuang behind.

    Seeing this, Ning Shuang didn't intervene between them at all, and stayed behind silently by herself.

    People who didn't know this scene thought it was Yao Qiongyou Jingxiao who isolated her.

    【... I think that once you feel something is wrong with this person, you will find that everything is wrong with her. ]

    [Well, why are you walking with your head down, I didn't see you like this when I was with my teammates or on the road just now. 】【Sweating smile】

    [Can netizens be so strict with others, Ning Shuang is a university bully, is she worthy of being like this group of people? She has her unique charm, thank you. 】【Smile】

    【Hot Knowledge: Educational qualifications can only filter out scumbags, not scumbags. 】

    Because there is already some distance from the camp here, it took them a long time to go back.

    Without the urgent time limit of the task, You Jingxiao didn't let Yao Qiong continue to carry him on the road.

    By the time they walked back to camp, it was already afternoon.

    The other seven guests had already returned to the camp one after another. As soon as the three of Yao Qiong arrived, the program crew's drone notified them to gather.     Sensing that Ning Shuang was in a bad mood, Bi

    Mingwei stepped forward and asked in a low voice, "You lost?

    "

"It's okay, isn't this normal?"

    With Yao Qiong around, it's impossible to win the first place anyway, and it's good to fight for the second place.

    You Jingxiao at the side glanced at them coldly, the corners of his lips twitching slightly.