Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Island Life Diary

    Among the remaining two green dots, Yao Qiong randomly chose one and rushed over with You Jingxiao.

    The owner of this green dot is Ning Bing. When they saw her, she was doing tasks slowly by a cave alone.

    For Ning Bing, it doesn't matter whether she can leave the island or not.

    The person she chose did not choose her, and she was not interested in the tens of thousands of yuan in bonuses, so there was no need to desperately tear others down or find teammates.

    Therefore, she has completely entered the retirement state, waiting for the program to officially end.

    When she saw Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao coming, Ning Bing yawned and greeted them.

    Seeing her like this, Yao Qiong's hands that were about to tear off the name tag froze in place.

    "Hi," she responded to Ning Bing and asked, "What color bracelet do you have?"

    Ning Bing didn't remember herself, so she took out the bracelet from her pocket and showed them.

    is brown.

    Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao looked at each other and sighed.

    It seems that You Jingxiao's luck is really not very good, he got the only bracelet that needs to leave the island alone.

    "That's why others can't tear me apart because I don't have teammates." You Jingxiao made a conclusion on this matter that they had suspected for a long time.

    The drone of the program group gave him an affirmative answer.

    "You don't have teammates?" Ning Bing on the side heard this, looked at him curiously, and asked, "Then your badge is far behind."

    "Yes."

    You Jingxiao's expression was not too much Big ups and downs, he and Yao Qiong have already been mentally prepared.

    "Yao Qiong, who is your teammate?" Ning Bing asked.

    "Qin Lie."

    Hearing this name, Ning Bing was slightly taken aback, and a helpless and self-deprecating smile hung on the corner of her mouth.

    "You are quite destined."

    Yao Qiong shrugged, but did not speak.

    Ning Bing put down the task hammer in his hand, and said to You Jingxiao: "How about this, you come and tear me up. I have sixty badges now, you should be enough if you tear me up?"

    Ning Bing's words shocked You Both Xiao and Yao Qiong were shocked.

    "Why?" Yao Qiong asked subconsciously.

    But You Jingxiao didn't speak, and they both saw it clearly in each other's eyes when they looked at each other.

    [Laughing, Ning Bing sees that You Jingxiao will always follow Yaoshen, so let him be the light bulb between Yaoshen and Qin Lie. 】

    【Ning Bing is also going all out. ]

    [I refuse! ! ! Give me brother Lie and Yao Shen a chance to be alone, okay? ]

    [Sure enough, Princess Ning is still Princess Ning. ]

    "No reason." Ning Bing replied to Yao Qiong, and immediately turned her back to show You Jingxiao her name tag.