Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Island Life Diary

    The deep blue sea will fade away the crimson orange afterglow of the sunset, and it will be so quiet that only the sound of waves and seabirds will remain.

    But Yao Qiong couldn't hear anything, only the roar of the motorboat.

    Because she was always at the highest speed, the sea wind blew her face out of shape, but she didn't care about it, and drove to the direction shown on the positioning with full horsepower.

    The speed of the motorboat was very fast. After more than an hour of driving, Yao Qiong could see several ships in the distance.

    The optical brain's scanning map told her that there were salvage ships and search and rescue ships inside.

    At this time, a yacht passed by Yao Qiong.

    A boy leaning against the fence shouted at Yao Qiong: "Sister, don't go any further, you won't let pass over there now."

    Yao Qiong made a puzzled look: "Why, my friend and I are competing, and he It's already passed."

    "Impossible." The boy waved his hand.

    Then, he lowered his voice, bent down and communicated with Yao Qiong in a low voice: "I suspect that there is a murder case over there, and there are many policemen patrolling."

    "Haozi, what are you talking about?"

    Another voice came from the yacht: "Don't spread the word Ha, be careful to be called to drink tea." The

    boy shrugged indifferently: "What's the matter, there will definitely be news reports in two days."

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong was reminded.

    She smiled at the boy: "Thank you for your reminder, then I won't go there." After

    finishing speaking, Yao Qiong drove the motorboat to the nearest shore.

    After docking, Yao Qiong turned on the optical brain and gave an order to search for the latest news with nearby place names.

    Sure enough, a personal account said that more than an hour ago, when he was observing the night sky with an astronomical telescope, he seemed to see something falling.

    Things don't seem so difficult.

    Yao Qiong found a place with few people, took two oxygen cylinders, and dived into the water.

    The diving depth of a normal person in good physical condition with all equipment is within 60 meters. After exceeding that depth, the water pressure will cause huge troubles.

    But for Yao Qiong, with an oxygen tank, she can dive far beyond that limit. Because not only does she have a physical fitness that is different from ordinary people, her combat uniform also brings her a lot of room for manipulation.

    This kind of combat uniform made of high-tech materials and craftsmanship is not just wear-resistant, waterproof and fire-resistant.

    Judging from the news sent by You Jingxiao, his physical condition should have reached a critical point at this time, Yao Qiong didn't dare to bet, so he could only save oxygen as much as possible.

    The depth of the coordinates shows that You Jingxiao is not at the bottom of the sea. Of course, it is also possible that he tried to maneuver the rescue cabin to rush up after falling to the bottom of the sea.

    In short, Yao Qiong was sure to sneak to his side, but she didn't know how to avoid those people's searches.

    Once You Jingxiao and her are exposed alone, they will definitely face the rest of their lives without freedom.