Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Earth Life Diary

    Hearing Yao Qiong's words, Yanitak's first reaction was that she was crazy.

    His hands like dead tree bark hurriedly grabbed her arm, and in a hurry, even his Mandarin became substandard: "Leader Yao, what do you want to do!"

    Yao Qiong patted the back of Yanitak's hand lightly, lightly Said: "Don't worry, if there is an accident, I will avoid it."

    "It's not a question of whether to hide or not!" Before Yanitak finished speaking, Yao Qiong took off his arm.

    The car door was slammed shut by Yao Qiong, and Yanitak picked up his gun angrily and wanted to follow him out.

    At this time, Lao Cheng in the back seat held him down again: "Mr., you can just wait here with peace of mind."

    Lao Cheng has followed Yao Qiong for so long, although the two of them always disliked each other, but her strength surpassed that of Yao Qiong's. It is approved.

    Yao Qiong had undergone many physical examinations at the base. Unlike You Jingxiao's poor physical condition at the beginning, Yao Qiong's physical data could shock everyone's jaws. And her physique, which is different from ordinary people, is also a strong evidence for them to believe that they are not from here.

    Besides, even if there were any problems, he should be ahead of the old man. Not to mention respecting the old and caring for the young, in addition to monitoring, his mission also has the duty of protecting.

    ——Although Yao Qiong generally does not need him to protect.

    The audience in the live broadcast room began to swipe the screen frantically from the moment Yao Qiong was about to leave the car. Almost everyone opened the big window of Yao Qiong's perspective, and there was very little traffic from the celebrity guests.

    【God Yao! ! ! You are crazy! ! ! ]

    [Can the program team stop it? ? ? So many wild wolves, are they even dying for the ratings? ? ? 】

    【Ahhhh Yao God, come back quickly! 】

    【This coach is really a crazy critic. If you have a gun, you don't need to be a human shield? Did she think that feeding the wolves would allow them to let the two horses go? ? ? 】

    [No matter how much you want to set up a person who loves animals, it's not set up here, right? ? ? ]

    [I don't even dare to watch it, woo woo, it's a life saver. 】

    ......

    Except for Lao Cheng, an expert, even the director team who had been with Yao Qiong for several months, looked at this scene with a feeling of palpitation.

    When they were exploring the road in no man's land before, they also encountered wild beasts.

    The leopard wanted to pounce on them and snatch the whole lamb for dinner, but Yao Qiong counterattacked and knocked him to the ground. These animals are all psychic, seeing that they can't beat Yao Qiong, they want to run away in desperation. Finally, Yao Qiong threw a lamb to it and let the leopard go away.

    Although wolves should be inferior to leopards in terms of size and ferocity, the problem is that now it is not a wolf, but a pack? !

    These thoughts are complicated, but they are just things that flash through my mind in an instant. With such a distance, it must be impossible to stop, so the director team could only stare at the monitor, while calling the staff to hurry over with guns to help.