Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Earth Life Diary

    Yao Qiong rarely has such moments, filled with sluggishness, entanglement, daze, and disbelief.

    Her usual flat facial expression has never been so full of emotions. A bunch of adjectives are stacked together, and it is difficult to tell what she is thinking at the moment.

    [Isn't it? Overturned? ]

    [It shouldn't be so... She's not a star...]

    [What did you see? Help me, I'm so curious! ]

    ...

    [Anyway, if the car overturns again, Xu Chi shouldn't be overturned. ]

    [Ms. Xu must have been malicious! How could anyone believe that was true? ! That girl is a black fan! ]

    [Fans, don't get excited, he will definitely find a way to prove whether your master is innocent. Talk too much in advance, be careful not to slap your face later. 】

    ......

    Yao Qiong imagined several answers, but never thought that You Jingxiao would give her such an answer.

    He is her trusted colleague and her only comrade-in-arms here. She thought that when they were free to travel around the country, they would see the scenery they had never seen before with each other in their spare time; wondered whether her life here would be a little boring without his presence.

    But she never thought that You Jingxiao would say so straightforwardly that he likes her.

    It is true that she had some conjectures about this. But this answer came when she was not prepared. Of course, if You Jingxiao had given her time to prepare, she would not have asked the question that could get this answer.

    You Jingxiao likes her.

    He actually really likes her.

    Did you like it after coming here...? Because they are the only people on this planet that the other party can completely trust?

    If so, Yao Qiong would like to attribute this liking to a temporary dependence. After they got used to living here, his mood should disappear naturally.

    Ok.

    It must be so.

    While Yao Qiong was frantically building her mind, the other guests on the side looked at her unpredictable expression and looked at each other.

    Hey guys, what do you see here?

    "Coach Yao?" The director called Yao Qiong, "What's the matter with you?"

    Yao Qiong suddenly came back to his senses, looked at the director's team, and pursed his lips slightly: "It's nothing." The

    director looked at her, paused, and asked: " Then, continue the game?"

    Yao Qiong is not good at breaking the rules under the camera, so he can only say: "A friend of mine sent me a message two days ago, he said, let me not feel pressured, just do what makes me comfortable "

    Fortunately, You Jingxiao's last sentence is not so ambiguous in its sound.

    But she was stunned just now and she didn't seem to be fake, so the audience expressed their disbelief that the real thing is so simple.

    "Let me see!" Ling Xiao, who was sitting next to Yao Qiong, volunteered to help verify the authenticity.

    Yao Qiong glanced at her lightly, but did not speak.