Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Earth Life Diary

    The wind rustled, blowing layers of blue waves in the forest. The river beside him was in a fast-flowing place, and the sound of the flowing water was loud and pleasant.

    In the past, Ling Xiao liked to breathe fresh air in the wild and listen to the sounds of nature.

    But after participating in this program for a few hours, she has become a little bit overwhelmed.

    The more she thought about it, the more certain she was. It must have been that the program crew secretly hid their things after they had left just now, just to punish the two for not finding Yao Qiong on time.

    Ling Xiao couldn't help it, and raised his voice to the accompanying director behind the cameraman: "You guys did it, didn't you?"

    Seeing the artists questioning them, Ling Xiao's accompanying director shrugged and said: "No."

    " How could it not be you." Ling Xiao stomped his feet angrily.

    But even though she was annoyed, her tone was soft. Who let the camera point at them now, how could it be possible to get angry at will.

    Then, she turned her gaze to Yao Qiong again.

    Coach Yao clearly knew the truth, and acted like a normal person, looking at the two of them walking for so long like an idiot.

    If she didn't find something wrong, how long would she have to watch them go?

    At this time, Song Yici also recalled it, and realized that something was wrong.

    "You lied to us!" Song Yici said angrily to Yao Qiong.

    Seeing the anger of being teased appear on the boy's fair face, the smile on Yao Qiong's face completely disappeared.

    She frowned slightly, her deep eyes were like a piece of arctic ice, and she sneered coldly.

    "What did I lie to you?"

    Yao Qiong asked back.     Song couldn't answer the words, the cute

    tiger teeth subconsciously bared out, and said ferociously, "You knew we passed by and didn't tell us."

    【Touch my brother's tiger teeth, hahaha. 】

    【No, you obviously threw away the equipment yourself, why are you blaming God Yao. 】

    【This coach Yao did it on purpose. I think they are all just here on the first day. Is there anything they can't teach well? Why do you have to do this, it is deliberately teasing others. ]

    [Then why don't you fans say that they made the coach wait so long on purpose? ]

    ...

    Yao Qiong's fans and star fans quarreled in the live broadcast room, but it was obvious that Yao Qiong's fans were weak and could not quarrel with the big and powerful star fans.

    Soon, the sound of crusade against Yao Qiong occupied most of the barrage.

    Yao Qiong couldn't help being a little funny after hearing Song Yici's words.

    She glanced at him coolly and asked, "Did you ask me?"

    Song Yici was so stunned that he couldn't speak.

    Of course, he was in no mood to talk.

    From just now, his abdomen began to ache, and now the pain intensified, and he couldn't straighten his waist.