Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Island Life Diary

    Under the guidance of the drone of the program group, the guests came to the last facility in the venue.

    ——In front of a giant cube.

    It is related to whether the Ning Shuang group has a chance to win a round today. The rules of the final round of the match are as follows:

    "When surviving in the wild, survivors can identify their orientation by observing the stars in the night sky, such as the Big Dipper.

    Now, before you There is a cube with a constellation on each side of the cube to distinguish its different sides. The cube has a total of 264 ways to unfold, and each group of guests is asked to work together to complete the 600 ways in the drawing. In the expansion mode, draw the correct expansion mode to the greatest extent. The

    time is 30 minutes, and the team that finds the most expansion modes will win this round."

    "Now, the timing begins."

    When listening to the program group announcing the rules, The guests themselves were a little confused.

    When everyone got the blueprint given by the program group, they all wailed.

    The arrangement of constellations on each side of the cube in front of them seemed to the layman to be completely irregular. Except for the Big Dipper, they didn't know any of them.

    "Anyway, we won two rounds, this round doesn't really matter." Xun Mo said lazily.

    She is not that greedy, she really wants to win all three rounds. The program team must have his intentions for such an arrangement. Didn't you see that Ning Shuang on the opposite side has already started to observe every side of the cube?

    Ning Bing added: "Ning Shuang is studying astronomy, and she should be very familiar with these constellations."

    Hearing this, Zi Kexi simply sat down on the ground, picked up a pen next to him and prepared to start work: "Isn't it just to find the constellations among the six hundred kinds of pictures?" Two hundred and sixty-four pictures. We draw directly from the first one to the two hundred and sixty-fourth, how can we win some?"

    [Hahaha Xixi is clever. ]

    [The program team is helping the fifth female cheat? 】

    [Then why don't you say that the existence of Yao Qiong itself is not good for other people? ]

    [Okay, stop arguing, Yao Shen has already won two rounds, so why not let the opponent play a round? ]

    At this time, Yao Qiong held down Zi Kexi's paw that was about to do evil.

    "Wait, don't doodle," she said.     Zi Kexi

    was puzzled: "Why, don't you want to answer seriously? There are 600 kinds of pictures here, how can 20 minutes be enough to check each one?"

I have already forgotten what each side is." Xun Mo stuck out her tongue and said, "Just follow Xixi's method, Ning Shuang is a professional, so we won't compete with her for this round."

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong slightly Shaking his head, he didn't say much: "Let You Jingxiao come."

    You Jingxiao?

    Yao Qiong's ability to say this must mean that he is good at this aspect.

    Only then did the three girls turn their attention to You Jingxiao, gaining a new understanding of this frail man.