Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Island Life Diary

    The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and the day ends in the night and begins again in the night.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, Yao Qiong came back from morning exercise to take a shower, and other guests also woke up in the morning light one after another.

    When Bi Mingwei came to the kitchen after washing up, he ran into Ning Shuang who also just woke up not long ago.

    When he saw Ning Shuang, he was a little surprised: "You got up so early?" Ning Shuang, who

    was tying her hair while walking, smiled at him, "Let me see if I can help you."

    Hearing this, Bi Mingwei had a better impression of her.

    【Shuangshuang has a really good personality, I hope those who hate her can open their eyes to see how outstanding this girl is. 】

    【Tsk, Bi Mingwei has another double arrow award badge today. Shouldn't he be rewarded with double arrows for all the badges at the end of the show? ]

    [Who will Ning Shuang choose today? It really doesn't make sense not to choose Ye Xu. 】

    The two came to the kitchen talking and laughing, but after a while, their smiles froze on their faces.

    Because on the empty and clean kitchen counter, there was nothing but a small note from the program group for everyone.

    After reading the contents of the note, the two looked at each other, both with a bad face.

    At this moment, after taking a shower, Yao Qiong came to the kitchen to fetch water for a drink with a towel on her shoulder.

    "Good morning." Yao Qiong casually greeted the two of them.

    "Morning," Bi Mingwei replied, and then handed the note to her to read, "Look at this."

    Yao Qiong took the note and drank water while reading it.

    I saw the note read: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Due to your excessive loss of supplies these days, the kitchen is now empty.

    Therefore, please gather at the center of the camp before 8:30, we will release you the first task of the day, and you can get breakfast supplies after completion.

    After reading the contents of the note, Yao Qiong also drank a large glass of water.

    Then, she put it down calmly, and said, "What's wrong?"

    Bi Mingwei put away the note and said, "In the past, I would provide a breakfast, but now I'm just starving to do the task.

    " Yao Qiong wasn't surprised at all, she filled herself with another pot of water, then walked out. While walking, he said: "These two days have been open-air barbecue and hot pot seafood. In fact, I should have thought that they would not be so kind."

    Seeing Yao Qiong's indifference, the two of them seemed a little flustered.

    So Bi Mingwei called Ning Shuang to follow Yao Qiong, and said, "Let's go, let's go see who else is still awake, we will be assembled at 8:30."

    Ning Shuang pursed her lips and smiled, and walked out of the kitchen with the two of them.

    On the way, she asked Yao Qiong curiously: "Ah Qiong, will the program group follow you when you go out for morning exercises? If you don't follow, they probably don't know what you do, right?"