Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Earth Life Diary

    Xu Chi's words refreshed Yao Qiong's understanding of the moral values ​​of certain public figures.

    In the last days, the population has plummeted, and some people with a strong desire to reproduce, in order to be able to leave their offspring in the world, have no three views on emotions.

    But she didn't expect that there are still people who can say such things now that the population is relatively stable.

    Looking at Xu Chi with a smile on the corner of his mouth, Yao Qiong couldn't help but choked up speechless.

    Seeing her cold face, Xu Chi didn't mind, but smiled even more ripplingly: "Frankly speaking, that Mr. You's body doesn't seem to be very good. After all, life is short, happiness is the most important thing, and I can give You are more happy than you can think of."

    Yao Qiong is not a piece of paper who doesn't know anything, after all, she comes from the army and is a man's nest, and everyone usually likes to make some nasty jokes. But they generally dare not say it in front of Yao Qiong, because Yao Qiong will let them know, and he still has the energy to make dirty jokes, which means that the training is not in place and his strength is not exhausted.     Yao Qiong stared at Xu Chi coldly, looked at his peach blossom eyes full of smiles, and fell silent for a moment. She wanted to be patient, but this guy looked really, really bad.     Before Xu Chi could react, Yao Qiong grabbed him by the collar and pressed him on the sofa, choking his neck.     "Don't say such silly things in front of me."     Yao Qiong said with a blank face, "Otherwise, I will make your face that you eat can't smile anymore."     Xu Chi was provoked by Yao Qiong's fierce eyes. He forced a smile, a little speechless, and pointed out the door.     Yao Qiong had heard someone coming outside the door a long time ago, she was unmoved, and her hands worked harder, and said in a low voice: "Don't provoke me again, or you can get out."     After finishing speaking, she gave Xu Chi a hand . Shake it off and straighten up. She looked back, Qiao Su was standing at the door, neither going nor staying, at a loss what to do.     Yao Qiong nodded at her: "I'm back."

    Qiao Su smiled awkwardly: "Yeah." Then he walked in with small steps.

    Xu Chi, who was thrown on the sofa, sat up slowly and straightened his collar, with an expression as if nothing had happened.

    The atmosphere in the triple room remained silent until the arrival of the other four guests.

    They also took a shower and changed into clean clothes. But obviously because of the rush of time, the clothes are quite messy, and there are faint red bloodshot eyes.

    After the gathering of the seven people, before boarding the plane, Yao Qiong asked them again: "The next trip will be very hard, you need to think about it. If you are not ready, just change the plane and go home." The

    guests all showed their faces Distressed, but boarded the plane intermittently.

    This plane was chartered by the program group, because there is no direct plane to the place they are going to, so they have to change planes. In order to save time, the program group generously chartered a plane. Therefore, apart from them, there are other program crews on board.

    Yao Qiong was the last to get on the plane, and there was no one sitting beside Xu Chi. He waved at her, motioning for her to sit down.

    Yao Qiong looked around, ignored Xu Chi's invitation, and sat down behind the staff.

    What are you doing?

    Although Lao Cheng didn't speak, his eyes revealed this meaning.

    Yao Qiong, who was sitting in front of him, asked, "Do you know what's going on with Professor You's health?"