Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Earth Life Diary

    The waterfall flew straight down, splashing huge splashes on boulders and river water, making a roar. After a drop of water falls at a high speed, it will be smashed into countless small water droplets, which makes people wonder whether the same effect will be produced after the physical body falls like this.

    Song Yici, who was forcibly carried down by Yao Qiong, held onto a stone tightly, his body was wet, and he couldn't tell whether it was the waterfall falling on him or he was sweating like this.

    Now his ears are full of the sound of water droplets hitting the stones, which is deafening, and the cold river water makes his fingers tremble.

    Seeing Song Yici stuck there motionless, Yao Qiong couldn't help sighing.

    Before coming here, she thought that she could turn these guests into well-trained recruits, but now, she thinks that she can turn them into people with some survivability.

    "Song Yici, you have a safety rope tied to your body, and there are me and the security officer beside you, so don't be afraid."

    Yao Qiong almost showed his life's patience, and said to him: "Move the center of gravity of the body back, and step on your legs. Steady, don't look up, you can do it."

    Song Yici also wanted to move, but his body just didn't listen to his command.

    "Think about your fans, they are still watching you." Yao Qiong finally said.

    As soon as Yao Qiong mentioned fans, Song Yici, whose mind was blank, finally remembered that he was recording a show now.

    There are countless cameras looking at him, and his fans are watching him in the connected live broadcast room.

    Thinking of this, Song Yici suddenly gained some strength in his legs.

    He firmly grasped the safety rope with both hands, and then moved down little by little.

    Yao Qiong watched his movements closely and kept correcting his mistakes: "Your body should not lean on the rope, you should fall backward... Every time you go down, your hips exert force to drive your legs... ...Yes, that's it."

    Slowly, Song Yici's situation stabilized, not as tense as it was at first.

    [Ah, ah, my treasure is awesome! ! ! 】

    [Cici is the most powerful hahaha, you can learn it as soon as you learn it. 】

    ...

    Because getting better and better. Song Yici's mentality also fluttered a little.

    It seems that there is nothing difficult.

    he thinks.

    As soon as this mentality came out, Song Yici felt that his legs had gained some strength again, and he began to speed up gradually, and his steps were bigger than before.

    Yao Qiong noticed his state at the first time, and hurriedly reminded: "You move slowly, seek stability and not speed." How

    could Song Yici listen to Yao Qiong's words now, and he responded: "Don't worry It's okay."

    As he spoke, he saw a huge raised boulder appearing under his feet.

    Just jump over this stone directly, otherwise you will definitely be stuck here for a long time.

    Song Yici thought about it silently in his heart, then paused for a while, preparing to accumulate strength.

    He has a picture in his mind, and when he counts the scenes of famous variety shows in the future, he will definitely have this shocking jump.