Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Island Life Diary

    The shadowy light sweeps back and forth above the head, and the dolphins swim happily in the sea with the deep blue sea curtain as the background. The soft or slender seaweed floats leisurely, like the light on the stage, like falling into a strange fantasy.

    When Yao Qiong pinched his wrist, You Jingxiao couldn't hold back and closed his eyes, afraid that he was in a dream.

    When a pulling sensation hit his arm, he couldn't hold back, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

    ——It’s still so violent.

    Yao Qiong has always attributed the first meeting between the two to that lame press conference, and claimed that she saw him as a man of good morals at a glance.

    But in fact, You Jingxiao had already met her long before that.

    At that time, Yao Qiong was not a commander, but an ordinary company commander.

    On that day, You Jingxiao, as the new project leader of the research institute, was invited to visit Yao Qiong's unit and guide the soldiers in using new equipment.

    When he passed a training ground, You Jingxiao heard a cold and crisp female voice, reprimanding the soldiers.

    "...Today you are perfunctory in training, tomorrow your life will be perfunctory on you!"

    "Even I insist on training every day, why do you slack off!"

    "...Anyone who refuses to accept, stand up, I will beat him until he is convinced! "

    ...

    At that time, the training ground was completely silent.

    He is a very dignified person.

    You Jingxiao thought.

    Then, a group of them passed the gate of the training ground.

    For some reason, You Jingxiao glanced in subconsciously.

    It was this glance that made him see Yao Qiong.

    At that time, Yao Qiong was wearing a dirty training uniform and her hair was cut shorter than him, but her eyes were bright and deep, which left a deep impact on You Jingxiao's heart.

    The base chief who was traveling with him saw him curious, and told him that it was the famous Goddess of War in their regiment. Because of her outstanding performance, she will soon be selected to go to the meteorite base for body transformation.

    You Jingxiao couldn't understand what happened to the body modification of the meteorite base.

    That's just a group of scientific lunatics, relying on the powerful fighters produced with a very low probability, to complete their own human experiments.

    General soldiers are not willing to go.

    Because if they are lucky, their physical fitness will be improved; but if they are unlucky, they will turn into monsters at least, or lose their lives at worst.

    In fact, even losing life is better than turning into a monster.

    Thinking that those beautiful eyes might lose their original brilliance, You Jingxiao felt a pity from the bottom of his heart.

    Therefore, between work, he used his optical brain to send a message to the assistant who stayed in the laboratory.

    After working that day, You Jingxiao received an errand.