Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Island Life Diary

    After watching Yao Qiong steadily dock the yacht to the dock, Ye Xu was completely speechless.

    He is sure that after Yao Qiong memorizes the content of the theory test, she will be able to win the A1F yacht driver's license in one go.

    ——But he just thought about these words in his heart, and didn't say a word more.

    Just because he just showed a little bit of surprise, and asked her if she was sure it was the first time she learned it, she beat him to pieces: "There's no need to lie, isn't it a very simple thing?"

    Then, Yao Qiong looked at him with doubts on his face, as if asking: Why, don't you know it as soon as you learn it?

    Ye Xu: "..."

    He was also drunk.

    He did learn quickly at the time, but that was based on his foundation.

    Looking melancholy at the distant beach for a while, Ye Xu adjusted his mood, and said to Yao Qiong again: "Are you hungry, do you want to eat?"

    "Okay." Yao Qiong agreed.

    In the morning, she ate some snake meat and drank some soup. Now it was lunch time, and her stomach was already flat.

    "But..." Ye Xu hesitated, and asked, "Do you want to change clothes?"

    From the beginning to now, Yao Qiong has always appeared in front of the camera only in this surfing suit. Yesterday they went to eat at a hotel that had been cleared, so it's fine if they don't change their clothes. But today they were walking outside, Yao Qiong's body was a little strange.

    "I don't have any extra clothes."

    Yao Qiong lied without blushing and heartbeat, trying to rationalize some of her unconventional behavior: "My suitcase sank accidentally when I was taking the boat to the island. I’m in the water, and I’ve lost my passport and everything.”

    Hearing this, Ye Xu subconsciously understood that Yao Qiong went surfing with her luggage, but all her luggage was gone.

    He didn't doubt why Yao Qiong went surfing without leaving his luggage at all, because he was such a person himself. People like them are obsessed with adventure to an extraordinary degree, and it is normal not to go to the hotel the first time they get off the plane.

    Yes, from the first time he saw Yao Qiong on the show, Ye Xu felt that they were the same kind of people.

    "Didn't you contact salvage at that time?" He asked with concern, "The family members should be very worried about you staying on the island like this."

    In fact, Ye Xu wanted to use this to express his family's opposition to his love of various outdoor activities. Arouse the sympathy of the two.

    However, he did not expect that Yao Qiong gave him an unexpected answer.

    "I didn't get it," Yao Qiong replied naturally, "My family won't worry. My parents passed away, and I don't know other relatives well."

    After finishing speaking, she paused, and added: "Anyway, I want to come back to China." Look at the scenery here, so I was not in a hurry to get out of the island at that time, and I met you later, it is quite fate." ——It

    is indeed fate, if it weren't for this program group, she might still be trying to make a living now Build a ship, see if you can find a smooth afternoon to go to sea smoothly.