Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Extra Story: Variety Show with Baby (6)_Life Survival Guide

  Yao Qiong accepted You Jingxiao's statement.

  However, their fate with this child is only in this short week. Even if they can have a personal relationship after the show, both of them are busy with work, and they don't have much time to meet each other. What's more, it depends on whether the parents are willing or not.

  What they can bring him, what they can affect him, is mostly insignificant.

  On this day, You Jingxiao and Yao Qiong took Song Heyan to almost the entire Forbidden City Museum.

  Xu noticed that the two of them didn't like to use their privileges, and that director Huang never showed up except for sending someone to deliver them lunch.

  Because it was just a meal, Yao Qiong didn't refuse.

  They finished their lunch at a table in the visitor center, walked around for more than an hour, and left the museum.

  Although the kid was barely hugged today, he fell asleep from exhaustion as soon as he got in the car.

  Like Song Heyan, You Jingxiao also closed his eyes and fell asleep not long after getting in the car.

  [I feel that Yao Qiong is not sleepy at all hahaha. ]

  [Mr. You, what's the matter with your physical strength. ]

  [This is really not going to be done... Silently worried for Coach Yao. ]

  [Who said that men must contribute. 】【狗头】

  【Help, can you wear a pair of pants? ! 】

  Yao Qiong drove the car to the parking lot near the planetarium, and then silently waited for the two to wake up.

  She turned her head, and at this moment, the heads of one big and one small were touching each other, breathing steadily, sleeping deeply, and looking very warm.

  Yao Qiong couldn't help evoking a faint smile, took out her mobile phone, and froze the scene at the moment.

  In fact, she seldom takes pictures to record anything, because she thinks it is better to keep the beautiful scenery in her heart than to keep it in a photo album.

  But not long after she put down the phone, You Jingxiao woke up.

  He carefully moved the child's head away and moved his neck. Seeing that Yao Qiong was sitting in front and watching the news on her mobile phone, You Jingxiao also took out her mobile phone and sent her a message:

  -Aren't you tired? Do you want to sleep for a while too?

  Seeing the message pop-up window, Yao Qiong clicked in and replied: I'm not tired, just walking.

  You Jingxiao couldn't help laughing: Believe it or not, the barrage will definitely say that my physical strength is not as good as yours.

  He said it implicitly, but Yao Qiong also understood what he meant. So she couldn't hold back, turned her head and gave him a look, and then replied: Stop talking nonsense.

  Seeing his wife's expression, the smile on You Jingxiao's face continued to expand.

  [Mr. You, if you don't hold your phone so close to the camera, maybe we can still think that you didn't mean it. ]

  [Show affection, right? Pull it out and chop it up. ] [Smile]

  [Smile]

  After another ten minutes, Song Heyan also woke up from his sleep.