Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Island Life Diary

    Capturing the short-lived Yao Qiong, the audience who were still a little drowsy in the morning suddenly became refreshed.

    [It's that girl! ]

    [Ah, is she really on the show? ! ]

    [The script, I already guessed that she would be there. ]

    [It's really exaggerated to come here with a wild boar on your back...]

    [The program team asked you to bring it? Does this girl have a background? I feel that the character design for her is very thoughtful. 】

    【Even if it's a human design, I like it, who stipulates that female guests have to be weak! ]

    [The expressions of the other guests just now are really funny, hahahaha I laughed so hard. ]

    "Is that sister from the program crew?" Zi Kexi swallowed, stared blankly at the wild boar on the ground, and asked with some difficulty.

    Bi Mingwei was puzzled, and guessed: "It should be? But why is the program group so talkative all of a sudden, giving us supplies without asking anything?" After finishing speaking

    , he suddenly understood something, and glanced at Ning Bing next to him.

    Maybe Ning couldn't see her little princess being wronged, so she invested money in the show. She was dissatisfied with the food, and the program team was so scared that they immediately sent people to deliver supplies to improve the food.

    Xun Mo, who was standing at the back, obviously also had this kind of conjecture, and said with a joke, "Bing Bing, your family really loves you."

    Hearing this, Ning Bing's drooping face finally got better.

    She crossed her arms around her chest and raised her chin slightly: "Let's have barbecue at noon today."

    Ning Bing didn't directly explain the origin of the wild boar, but distributed the supplies as she should. acknowledgment of cause.

    It turns out that the female devil is from the program team? No wonder when they met for the first time, she was reluctant to reveal her name or explain why she came here.

    Duan Li thought he finally realized it.

    "Eat barbecue, eat barbecue!" Zi Kexi, who didn't know everyone's little girl in his heart, cheered foolishly, "I can finally have a big meal after coming here for so many days."

    [Hahahaha wronged our baby Xixi. ]

    [Ning Bing is embarrassed, isn't it, the wild boar is not because of her at all, okay...]

    [These silly kids thought the wild boar was given by the program group. ]

    [Isn't it from the program team? I don't believe that woman is capable of catching wild boars by herself. 】

    The time has come!

    Seeing that the audience guessed that Yao Qiong was the new guest, and some viewers questioned the origin of the wild boar, the staff in the director room who had been monitoring Yao Qiong's movements lit up and pressed the [Broadcast] button.

    In the live broadcast room, a brand new character perspective screen appeared.

    Because Yao Qiong had already run out of the monitoring range of the program crew, the director room could only rebroadcast the camera footage carried by Yao Qiong himself.