Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Island Life Diary

    Although he knew that Yao Qiong was very beautiful, Qin Lie was still amazed when he saw her wet hair and wearing a white bathrobe without makeup.

    [I can't do it anymore, pinch someone, my sister is so beautiful. 】

    【Without makeup is so amazing, I can't imagine what it would be like to wear makeup. ]

    [How can she be so white, how can she have so much hair, and her eyes are really big. It's the only time to be a human, why can't I look like this QAQ]

    "Here we come."

    "Yeah."

    Yao Qiong walked into the soup pool, in the open-air environment, you can see the dense stars in the night sky when you look up.

    Looking at the steaming hot spring, Yao Qiong was ready to move.

    "Is Ning Bing here yet?" she asked.

    "I didn't see it."

    For some reason, Qin Lie became a little nervous as soon as he talked with Yao Qiong.

    This kind of tension is different from the tension when getting along with Ning Bing. In front of Yao Qiong, he often feels like a child who is at a loss.

    Thinking of the letter that was handed to the staff just now, Qin Lie's palm on his knee felt wet.

    The more nervous he was, the colder his expression became.

    Seeing that the atmosphere between the two had calmed down like this, the audience in the live broadcast room was even more anxious than them:

    [Why don't you talk, it will be even more inconvenient to talk when Ning Bing comes. ]

    [The way they acted like this really made me wonder if I did the right thing in the connection tonight. ]

    [The two are just not good at words. Unless they both voted blank letters, I don't think there is any reason to choose someone other than the other party. 】

    Seeing that the two of them wanted to wait for Ning Bing to arrive before going to the soup pool, the program team quickly came to remind them: "You guys go to the bar first, Miss Ning hasn't finished taking a shower yet."

    ——At this time, Ning Bing was still groggy in the jacuzzi.

    If Yao Qiong hadn't thoroughly studied the use of the bathtub, I'm afraid she wouldn't be willing to come out and have a bath with the three of them.

    "Let's chat, don't be in a daze." The staff finally reminded, and then ran away.

    "You go down first."

    Qin Lie turned his back and said to Yao Qiong.

    The reaction of the gentleman on the other side has no lethality to Yao Qiong. They used to go on missions regardless of gender, just for fun, so there is no need to be shy.

    Taking off her bathrobe, Yao Qiong slowly sank into the hot spring soup.

    The warm spring water enveloped her, and the strong aroma of traditional Chinese medicine quietly emanated from the pool. Coupled with the chirping of crickets around and the sky full of stars, everything was so beautiful that it made people dizzy.

    After a while, Qin Lie also got off the pond. He didn't touch Yao Qiong, and leaned down three meters away from her.

    After looking at Yao Qiong with closed eyes and resting his mind, Qin Lie asked under the urging of the staff gesturing frantically in the distance, "How are you feeling today?"