Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Earth Life Diary

    After getting their respective mobile phones, the first thing everyone did was to send the mobile phones to the generator of the director's crew to charge them.

    While waiting, everyone set up a bonfire together, and then Yao Qiong put a roast lamb on it.

    "This roast lamb is a reward for everyone's hard work recently," she said.

    "Really! So good! No other requirements?" Song Yici happily leaned forward to examine the mutton carefully, and sighed contentedly.

    Yao Qiong really thought that there was no other request.

    As a result, at this moment, the director suddenly held the loudspeaker and said: "After you charge your mobile phone later, everyone turn it on together, and check what is the latest message on the mobile phone. The person who received the most news will have a warm message today." Milk tea reward."

    Huh? ? ! !

    When they heard that there was milk tea to drink, several people became happy.

    Although it is said that losing weight is the lifelong career of celebrities, they have all lost a lot of weight in the past few days. If you can drink some sweet milk tea in the cold weather, you will feel very happy just thinking about it.

    Yao Qiong always put on an expression of staying out of the matter.

    The director said: "Coach Yao, you are the same. We will be separated in a few days, you can go with them."

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong coughed suddenly.

    Everyone: "..."

    "Coach Yao, what's the matter with you?" Seeing this, Ling Xiao quickly brought hot water to her, "Did you not get a good rest last night and set off too early today?"

    Of course not.

    Yao Qiong took the water in embarrassment and took two sips: "No, I just accidentally choked on it."

    "As long as it's okay, coach Yao, where's your phone?" The director continued to ask.

    Yao Qiong pursed her lips, thinking that she just asked You Jingxiao something, he should at most say "what's wrong"?

    Frankly speaking, after the past few days, she no longer had the urge to ask the question. She felt that she probably thought too much, after all, You Jingxiao really didn't seem to... like her.

    If I really like her, I haven't liked her for so many years before, and I suddenly have feelings for her when I come here. Although I can understand it, it still feels a little strange.

    ...No, it's not strange, it's just...

    ! ! !

    Yao Qiong is going crazy.

    She didn't know how to express her thoughts, after all, her experience in dealing with this matter was about zero.

    Seeing the changing expressions on Yao Qiong's face, everyone silently watched her, appreciating this rare scene.

    In the end, Yao Qiong reluctantly agreed with a stiff face.

    Anyway, there wasn't anything she couldn't watch on her phone.

    After the mutton on the bonfire gave off a strong aroma, the program team also took everyone's mobile phones and distributed them to everyone one by one. Yao Qiong was arranged to sit in a row with the guests, facing the camera.