Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Island Life Diary

    In the evening, at the end of the sea level is a sky composed of gorgeous orange light and powder mist. The huge sunset slowly falls from the sky, so beautiful that it looks like an oil painting in a museum.

    [I really like this moment of relaxation after exhaustion, it's quiet. 】

    【The program team really knows how to be a human being. I seem to be watching the sunset with God Yao in this scene. ]

    [Try to look at it from Yao Qiong's perspective, it seems to be lying in her arms! ]

    [rwkk] [Hehehe

    , my wife...Tie Tie, and my wife Tie Tie...]

    When the audience in the live broadcast room recognized their wives at will, they didn't know that every word they said was flashing in Yao Qiong's eyes.

    — People here, tsk.

    Is it because the ratio of men to women in the region is unbalanced, resulting in a large number of bachelors, so that they can casually recognize their wives on the Internet?

    Because Yao Qiong turned on the optical brain when doing the task, she didn't turn it off at all. After returning, she sat by the beach and pretended to enjoy the beautiful scenery, but in fact she sneaked into the live broadcast room to watch the guests of other groups.

    When seeing a certain scene, Yao Qiong raised her eyebrows slightly.

    Duan Lizi Kexi, Bi Mingwei and Xun Mo returned after two-thirds of the sunset.

    At this time, Yao Qiong's team had arrived at the camp for two hours.

    As soon as he entered the camp, he saw Yao Qiong sitting quietly by the sea watching the scenery. Duan Li, who was tired and out of breath, felt a little desperate, and unexpectedly threw himself to the ground. Today's tasks were more intense than ever, and he was so exhausted that he gave up image management completely.

    But he has worked so hard, but he still didn't get the first place.

    Seeing the two come back, Yao Qiong turned around and reminded them: "There are coconuts in the kitchen, you can drink them." The

    coconuts were picked by Yao Qiong from the tree after they performed the last task just now. Because the items to be taken for that task were put on the coconut tree by the program team.

    The program team wanted to reenact the classics and broadcast live the process of Yao Qiong's tree climbing that everyone didn't watch.

    After being paralyzed on the recliner for a long time, Duan Li finally revived after drinking coconut water.

    Only then did he notice: "Where are Brother Lie and Sister Ning Bing?"

    "Resting in the dormitory," Yao Qiong replied.

    "You guys should be number one, right? Why haven't you gone to the hot spring yet?" Duan Li was curious, and his thoughts were clattering.

    The relationship between these three people is so complicated, maybe there was some friction during the mission, and then the three broke up unhappy, looking at each other and hating each other, and they didn't want to go to the hot spring together.

    In this case, maybe he has a chance as the second place! ! !

    Come on, tell me, did you fight and abstain! ?

    Duan Li stared at Yao Qiong with wide eyes, so excited that he couldn't control himself.

    What is another village? This is!