Chapter 64

Chapter 64 A Guide to Life on Earth

    The depth of the water in the jungle canals is hard to see. When the sun is at its strongest, the dazzling sunlight hits the water surface and refracts to people's eyes. The swaying time is too dazzling.

    At this time, the rowing progress of the three groups of guests was completely different from when they set off.

    Yao Qiong said yesterday that the order in which they came back from hunting has something to do with today's game, which is not a lie. The program group set up three flags on the river bank of the starting point in advance, with different distances, which are the starting points of the three groups.

    Among them, Song Yici's Ling Xiao group came first, and Qiao Su and Xu Chi's group came last.

    But after fierce competition, Song Yici Ling Xiao's group, which was originally ranked first, has fallen to the bottom.

    The two of them were born into wealthy families and were sought after by thousands of people in the entertainment industry, so they basically had no hands-on ability. The boats made are obviously the same as Yao Qiong's, but the results are far apart by hundreds of thousands of miles. Before reaching the finish line, their boat fell apart and they were disqualified early.

    The audience in the live broadcast room couldn't stop laughing as they watched the two of them clutching the sections of the boat in a panic and being salvaged into the rescue kayak by the security guards.

    [Hahahaha, I knew it, the joints are tied so open, the gap left in the middle is too big! ]

    [The two of you are completely soaked. Fortunately, today is the end, otherwise we wouldn't be able to take a good bath. ]

    [Family, look at Teacher Xu's group, it's too strong! ! ! 】

    Xu Chi's group was the last one to start today because it was the last one to come back yesterday. But their balanced hull and neat rowing action allowed the two to gradually catch up.

    When Wei Heng and Wen Yao's group was blocked by a tree branch protruding from the water, Xu Chi and Qiao Su overtook them smoothly, overtaking them in one fell swoop and becoming the first.

    Although there was no opponent in front of them and victory was in sight, the two of them still had no conversation and continued to row forward in silence.

    After about ten minutes, Xu Chi's body in front of the hull touched the red ribbon on the river surface, becoming the first of the three groups.

    It took another five minutes for Wei Heng and Wen Yao's team to catch up.

    Several people were helped ashore by the staff, Song Yici and Ling Xiao were already waiting there with towels on.

    "Mr. Xu, you are really amazing." Ling Xiao exclaimed.

    "It's really powerful, and the strength is distributed evenly. I tried to surpass it later but failed." Wei Heng sighed.

    This was their last match on this map, and he originally wanted to have a good result. It's a pity that his teammate's physical strength is not very good, and it's not bad to not regress when rowing.

    At this time, Song Yici suddenly yelled: "Coach Yao!"

    Hearing this, everyone looked in the direction of his yelling, and saw Yao Qiong's figure appearing on the helicopter that had been in the sky for a long time. figure.

    Yao Qiong, who was standing by the helicopter door, took out the walkie-talkie and said to the guests below: "Congratulations on completing this mission."