Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Island Life Diary

    The moment she supported You Jingxiao, Yao Qiong felt him fall down.

    "Youjiao..." Yao Qiong almost blurted out the title, but then she realized that she didn't know what profession You Jingxiao had set for herself, so she couldn't bark.

    Yao Qiong pursed her lips slightly, swallowed the address, and asked directly: "What's wrong with you?"

    "Ahem..." You Jingxiao curled his index finger into the corner of his mouth and coughed softly, smiling at Yao Qiong, "It's okay, just a little seasick "

    Of course it's not just seasickness.

    From successfully receiving the invitation from the program group, finding ways to avoid the program group's patrol cruise ship to call the boat out of the island, buying clothes to fake the appearance of just arriving, and then boarding the boat at the pier this morning and returning to the island, You Jingxiao almost stayed up all night.

    It's just these words that are not easy to say in front of the camera.

    But when he has a private space later, he will definitely not let go of the opportunity to describe the hardships with Yao Qiong in an exaggerated manner.

    Yao Qiong also knew that it was difficult to talk in front of the camera, so she didn't ask any more questions.

    [Ah... this Mr. You... is weird...]

    [But I can't tell what's wrong. ]

    [Family, you will find out after a sexual change! ! ! If this was a woman, wouldn't she be scolded as green tea? You were fine on the cruise just now, but you feel dizzy and weak when you meet the opposite sex? ? ? ]

    [Think about it carefully, Gan, indeed. ]

    [Scheming man! Want to rob my wife again! 】

    【But he didn't see anyone like this, it's not normal to talk to Ning Shuang. ]

    [Oh mo oh mo, I somehow feel that it's a good match...]

    [No, have your filters for Yao Qiong been so deep? As soon as she came up, she supported the man and didn't care about the girl next to her. Don't you think there is a problem? 】

    [But this Mr. You looks really weak, I think everyone should not think too badly about him, he should be seasick, but Ning Shuang is too small to rely on. ]

    Supporting You Jingxiao and walking two steps, Yao Qiong remembered that there was a girl behind her.

    She quickly turned her head and said to Ning Shuang, "I'm sorry, my name is Yao Qiong. I helped him up when I saw that he seemed to be fainting."

    Seeing that Yao Qiong finally noticed her, Ning Shuang pulled the corner of her mouth and showed Sweet smile: "It's okay, I can take it myself. Oh, by the way, my name is Ning Shuang, nice to meet you."

    Well, this girl seems to be independent and sensible.

    Yao Qiong nodded secretly in her heart, and said to her, "Me too. If you can't carry it, you can wait for me here, and I'll help you after I deliver him."

    "It's okay, it's okay," Ning Shuang waved her hands repeatedly while feeling annoyed in her heart , "It shouldn't be close to the camp from here, it's too much toss you back and forth. You just need to walk a little slower, I can keep up."

    [Our little angel Shuangshuang is so nice~]

    [It can be said that it is beautiful A college bully with a good heart and high EQ, come and give me a kiss! 】