Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The night was as still as water, and the sea wind howled through it.

    After reconfirming the questions on the letter, Ning Shuang swallowed slightly, then forced a smile and said, "The conditions here are not very convenient. I am usually used to calculating data with a computer."

    What kind of answer is this?

    The other guests who knew nothing about the letter written by You Jingxiao were very confused and looked at each other in blank dismay.

    They originally guessed that Ning Shuang's letter was from Ye Xu, but looking at it now, it doesn't seem to be the case?

    [This is 100% given by You Jingxiao! 】

    【What do you mean? ? ? Shouldn't this thing be derived like a Cartesian heart-shaped line in the end? 】

    【Help, don't, You Jingxiao, don't let your character collapse! ]

    [I'm convinced, I'm not worth it for God Yao. ]

    [No, don't make any judgments yet. I'm an undergraduate student in astrophysics. I'm not sure, but this is not a new way of confessing. 】

    ......

    Hearing this, You Jingxiao showed a hint of astonishment: "I have pushed you a part earlier, you only need to substitute and extract a simple substance and it will be easy to get started. And I don't need you to do very Rigorous, such a simple derivation, you..."

    He paused, and then said: "Program group, can you provide her with a computer with professional tools and software?"

    The program group in the background observed the barrage The direction of the wind, and then promised to come down.

    God Yao at the side caught a glimpse of his expression and immediately understood that You Jingxiao was trying to trick him.

    Because if he was really teaching the students, it would definitely not be like a cat and a mouse, but a very serious state.

    Although Ning Shuang wasn't sure if the audience in the live broadcast room knew what it had to do with her thesis, she knew that if she didn't do it this time, she might be dragged out to flog the corpse one day in the future.

    In the end, Ning Shuang gritted her teeth and agreed: "Okay, but I'm not as smart as you. It may take some time. I hope everyone will not be impatient." The

    other guests will not be impatient.

    Ning Bing and Ye Xu are the most irritable of them, but now one of them is waiting for Ning Shuang to make a fool of himself, and the other has complicated feelings for Ning Shuang, so no one speaks.

    Seeing that no one was blocking or expressing objections, Ning Shuang squeezed the letter paper tightly, then went to the side silently, and told the program team what she needed.

    Taking advantage of this gap, the last Yao Qiong came to her confession mailbox and took out the envelope inside.

    As soon as the envelope was in her hand, Yao Qiong realized that the thickness seemed a bit wrong.

    She tore open the seal, and poured out three letters inside.

    【Wow! So much, so much! 】

    【Duan Li's letter is in it, but he should be just to attract votes, so that he can vote with Xixi tomorrow. ]

    [So, Qin Lie voted for God Yao again today? ! God, isn't he afraid of having his badge deducted? ]