Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Island Life Diary

    Yao Qiong had tried to use optical brains to hack into the systems of some banks, and she succeeded in all of them without exception.

    That is to say, as long as she wants, she can make this world have a mysterious richest man within an hour.

    But Yao Qiong would not do that.

    This thing is far stricter than the account control, let alone the richest man, even if she opened an account for herself and saved 100,000 yuan, she would probably face the risk of being investigated.

    But in fact, if you really want to avoid risks, Yao Qiong can also find a way to try, but she doesn't want to do it.

    Yao Qiong knows that she can't be regarded as an upright existence, but she also has her own bottom line and principles for doing things.

    Therefore, when she realizes that if she wants to survive in this world for a long time, money is an essential thing.

    How to make money has also become a headache for her.

    Right now, when drowsiness comes, someone will give you a pillow, isn't it just right?

    But even though he withdrew his steps, Yao Qiong didn't intend to agree immediately.

    Yao Qiong cast her eyes lightly on Xiao Li, who was full of expectations, pondered for a moment, and asked: "How can the audience know me?" Her face was full of "you just talk about it".

    Is this guy 2G surfing?

    Xiao Li scratched his head and explained: "Miss Huang, because we are a live broadcast program, there are many cameras installed nearby, so the meeting between you and Mr. Duan Li at the seaside happened to be seen by the audience in the live broadcast room.

    " I still don't know the meaning of the live broadcast, but Yao Qiong can probably guess it. She also finally understood why she felt like she was being watched as soon as she approached the north side of the island.

    Thinking of this, Yao Qiong turned his gaze to a few people not far from them, and asked suspiciously: "Then are they taking pictures of me now?"

    Hearing this, Xiao Li hurriedly apologized: "Sorry, sorry, we took pictures The teacher is used to it." As he said, he quickly gestured to the colleagues next to him to turn off the machine.

    In the live broadcast room, Yao Qiong's face disappeared from the viewers' sight.

    【Ah, why don't you let us see it! ! ! ]

    [Miss, is she coming? ]

    [If it's really a script, I'll accept it, but can you stop arranging so many exciting plots and hurry up! 】

    "My colleague has already turned off the camera." Xiao Li held up his rain hat and smiled apologetically at Yao Qiong. "Look, can you give us an answer?

    " Li Dao: "You can leave me your contact information. I'll find you after I think about it."

    Xiao Li can understand what the other party said. After all, it's a variety show, and it's a live broadcast type. Normal people will definitely have doubts. Since the other party is willing to ask for contact information, it means there is hope.

    "Yes, yes, but I didn't bring my business card when I came out. Let's exchange numbers directly." As he said, Xiao Li took out his mobile phone and looked at Yao Qiong.

    Yao Qiong knew what he was holding, she controlled her curious eyes, and said to Xiao Li very naturally: "I didn't bring my mobile phone with me."