Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Island life diary

    The program group has no hard and fast requirements on how the guests distribute their food.

    Because even they themselves didn't expect that Ning Shuang's team had never won a round.

    "You Jingxiao and Yao Qiong, I really don't know if it's right or wrong to choose them on the show." In the

    background, the chief director stared at the scrolling subtitles in the live broadcast room, taking into account the doubts of the audience.

    The head of the screenwriter held his laptop, took advantage of the gap to look up at the screen, and said, "Although their CP is quite interesting, it will be troublesome if the two of them continue to form a team like this."

    Another person added: "But the game With Jing Xiao’s physique, apart from Yao Qiong, which girl can lead him with his team? Isn’t that the bottom of the list?”

    “Hmm…” The screenwriter team leader pondered.

    "Also, should we explain what the audience speculated?"

    The publicist on the side asked: "Ning Shuang has a lot of supporters, and she lost for no reason. If she doesn't explain it, it may affect the image of the show. .Of course, you don’t have to explain it. Black and red are also considered red.”

    “Not for now,” the director took a puff of cigarette, and said lightly, “This way the topic will be more topical, let them discuss it first.”

    …

    Guest camp.

    In the end, everyone except Ye Xu joined You Jingxiao's group.

    And Ye Xu didn't have a big meal to eat for two consecutive nights.

    "Before you start cooking, we would like to announce your ultimate goal for today's round of competition: the number of escape badges.

    There are three rounds of the competition, and You Jingxiao's team will win all of them. Each round will award five escape badges, so, You have obtained fifteen escape badges in total."

    Then, another drone delivered a wooden box and handed it to You Jingxiao.

    After opening the box, there were fifteen coin-sized black and gray metal badges engraved with the word "escape" lying quietly inside.

    "Guests are invited to assign their own badges, and then you can start cooking."

    After that, the drone left the camp.

    "Uh, this..." Xun Mo hesitated, "It's not fair to divide evenly, why don't we distribute according to work?

    " Eye Ning Bing.

    For the entire three rounds, their biggest role may be to shout cheers from the side?

    At this time, Ning Shuang, who came up to look at the badge, smiled and said, "I think you all worked hard. Didn't you also work hard in the second round of the team competition?"

    But Ning Bing would never do anything to hate Ning Shuang. let go.

    She sneered: "What did we do? Aren't we the same as you, we were eliminated within a few minutes?"

    Ning Bing's words made Ning Shuang barely maintain the smile on his face, and shrank a little: "I just think, You also ran all morning, you should get some badges." Hearing this, Ning Bing     sneered