Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Island Life Diary

    Not everyone will feel relaxed and happy with the warm and soft jade in their arms.

    Just like Yao Qiong, she now feels that she doesn't know where to put her awkward hands.

    Commander Yao, who was born in a combat unit, hangs out with careless soldiers all the year round.

    Regardless of men or women, whoever is in a bad mood is mostly holding it back by himself. The most is to drink a glass of low-quality wine and smoke a pack of cigarettes, which is already a very luxurious solution. After all, there is not enough land to grow food in the last days, so how can there be so much open space to grow tobacco or wine making grains, resulting in extremely high prices for these things.

    It is not uncommon for Yao Qiong to have a red nose and tears in his eyes, but that kind of people are all civilians, and Yao Qiong has the most contacts with researchers. Some people seem to have suffered a huge insult when she criticizes something that is not usable.

    This kind of person, Yao Qiong mostly keeps a respectful distance.

    But Xun Mo is not a researcher who designs shit, nor is she a fighter under her command who beats and scolds, Yao Qiong didn't know what to do for a while.

    She shifted her eyes to Qin Lie who was resting on the ground next to him, but the other party looked away, obviously helpless.

    [Why did you cry all of a sudden...]

    [Emmm, to be honest, I can feel that she is not very happy all the way. My personal guess is that Qin Lie's attitude may be too indifferent. 】

    【Pretentiously dead. ]

    [How did this happen? Would you like to try it instead? And they have been here for more than ten days, it's normal to feel stressed. 】

    【I'm dying of laughter, Shen Yao's hand is open like an octopus, so cute. 】In

    the end, Yao Qiong could only pat her on the back, and then silently waited for Xun Mo to relieve herself.

    After crying for ten minutes, Xun Mo finally stopped.

    But soon she froze, because she suddenly realized that she should be very embarrassed now with snot and tears all over her face.

    Yao Qiong noticed her stiffness and her sobbing slowly stopped, guessed something, and said in a low voice: "Just wipe on my clothes."

    Xun Mo was a little embarrassed.

    But at the same time, she felt that Yao Qiong was actually very gentle.

    She is not the kind of eloquent and eloquent person, but she has her own unique thoughtfulness.

    Just like yesterday in their girls' team, she asked everyone if they wanted to participate in the game at the beginning, and she didn't show impatience when no one quit because they were dragging their feet.

    "Thank you." Xun Mo tidied up her appearance, raised her head, and smiled at Yao Qiong with red eyes.

    That smile was pear-blossoming and rainy, I felt pity for it, and it gave a sense of brokenness, completely different from Xun Mo's usual bright and gorgeous appearance.

    Seeing such a beautiful girl, there was a burst of ghostly crying and wolf howling in the live broadcast room, and they all expressed that their screens were dirty and needed to be licked.

    Seeing that she was fine, Yao Qiong was secretly relieved.

    "You just hurt your wrist, your feet are fine, right?" Yao Qiong confirmed to her.     Xun Mo thought she was caring about herself, and didn't want her to worry too much, so she said, "Well, actually, her wrist isn't     that