Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Island Life Diary

    There was a brief silence in the air.

    With Yao Qiong's excellent eyesight, she could tell right away that a slight blush was emerging from under Ye Xu's wheat-colored skin.

    He is nervous.

    And not a little nervous.

    Yao Qiong, who was a little skeptical about this person's intentions, was slightly dispelled.

    ...

    The background that Yao Qiong set for herself is a mixed blood of the two countries who grew up in the country of Hua and the country of S, so she is still the nationality of the country of S at present.

    The reason why Yao Qiong did not directly register her nationality as Huaguo is because if the Huaguo police suspect her, it is too easy to investigate her.

    After all, she didn't really live in those places. If she visited one by one, she might find something wrong.

    And if she is a national of country S, but because she came back to China for a trip, she accidentally participated in a variety show and gained popularity, then she wants to stay in China and continue to work and live, all of which can only be logical.

    In Yao Qiong's setting, after her parents passed away one after another, she chose to come here because she was more curious about Huaguo. Because of her family education, she has been more active and adventurous since she was a child.     Country S is a small country, located in Europe, with a small population. Many residents live in a village in name, but in reality they are far apart. Residents may not even know the names of their neighbors.     In order to ensure that the background is correct, Yao Qiong's educational background only goes to elementary school graduation. After graduation, she has been receiving open education from her parents at home.     The couple has few relatives, and communications company records show they have no regular acquaintances. The couple has no colleagues, and their living capital is the trust fund left by the man's parents.     Of course, Yao Qiong had no intention of touching the money.     In other words, in this world, there are almost no people who have actually met "Yao Qiong".

    Even Yao Qiong did not forget to ask Guangnao to modify the entry and exit records of the customs.

    She is very confident in the execution ability of the optical brain, but at the same time, she still has not let go of her vigilance. In Yao Qiong's view, the world's security and monitoring systems are very backward, but she still will not ignore the efficiency of the state machinery in operation.

    Once she was suspected of where she came from, she couldn't guarantee that her disguise was flawless.

    Therefore, as soon as Ye Xu, whose force value was obviously different from ordinary people, appeared, Yao Qiong once suspected that he had exposed his flaws, which attracted the attention of relevant departments.

    Now it seems that she may be worrying too much.

    That's right, no matter how powerful the state machine is, it won't be idle enough to pay attention to a small person like her.

    【Why doesn't God Yao speak...it makes people so nervous. 】

    【Does she not want to go? Don't go if you don't want to go God Yao, stay on the island with us Xiao Qin~]

    [That's right, don't leave Xiao Qin and Princess Ning alone on the island, please, please. 】

    【Don't! God Yao agrees quickly! I have reached the force value max cp! ]