Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Extra Story: Variety Show with Baby (2)_Lifestyle Survival Guide

  In the outskirts of the northern suburbs of Beijing, there is a large-scale theme amusement park that has been built for more than five years. It is divided into several parks, and it is now a famous Internet celebrity park. There is a special children's playground in the park, which has reduced a lot of large entertainment equipment, suitable for children to play.

  Today is a weekday, and the road conditions are good. It only takes less than two hours from the place where Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao live to the amusement park.

  After changing Song Heyan's clothes, You Jingxiao took him downstairs. When they got downstairs, Yao Qiong happened to drive over too.

  You Jingxiao carried the child into the child safety seat that the program team helped install in advance, then hesitated for a while in the co-pilot and rear seats, and finally sat next to the child.

  【Professor You, you still hesitate! 】

  【Xiao Heyan: I shouldn't be in the car, I should be under the car. ]

  [In the future, if you two really have a child, you won't be a new generation of cub-forgetful couples. 】[Laughing

  and crying] After the two sat down, Yao Qiong held the steering wheel with one hand and drove the car out calmly.

  A multi-directional camera had been installed in the car long ago, and the director room was responsible for rebroadcasting the footage. The scene of Yao Qiong driving with one hand was repeated several times.

  All the girls in the live broadcast room screamed greedily at her chic posture, but Yao Qiong's old fans waved their hands indifferently: "Hey, this is just a small scene."

  You Jingxiao deliberately told Song Heyan not to misunderstand Yao Qiong, so he took the initiative to say to Yao Qiong: "Do you think the clothes He Yan is wearing are handsome? I think it looks much better than the one just now."

  Yao Qiong glanced at the car Looking at the inside rearview mirror, he said indifferently: "It's all pretty good."

  Song Heyan was born fair, well-behaved and quiet. Yao Qiong didn't know how tall an average seven-year-old was, but she remembered seeing a colleague's child who was the same age as Song Heyan, but shorter.

  This kid has a well-proportioned figure, and he looks like a small hanger in whatever clothes he wears.

  Hearing Yao Qiong's comments, Song Heyan rubbed his small hands on his knees, and said in a low voice, "Thank you, auntie."

  Yao Qiong said "Yes": "You're welcome, tell the truth."

  You Jingxiao was defeated by the conversation between the two. He rubbed his forehead, and finally gave up the idea of ​​changing the atmosphere in a short time.

  take it easy.

  After all, this child will only live with them for a week, and there is no need to get along with them until they are inseparable.

  Xiao Heyan didn't know what the adults were thinking, but he was sensitive to the slight change in You Jingxiao's attitude.

  He swallowed, then stretched out his arms and grabbed the small schoolbag next to him, took out a Xinhua dictionary for primary school students from it, and began to look through it.

  You Jingxiao didn't realize that there was a Xinhua dictionary in his schoolbag.

  Is this kid so studious?