Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Island Life Diary

    In the dense jungle, Yao Qiong ran south with You Jingxiao on his back.

    Ten minutes later, the newly refreshed safe area will be completely "closed", and they will also face the risk of being eliminated.

    The audience in the live broadcast room stood in the perspective of God and saw everything clearly:

    [The refreshing of the safe zone is the farthest from Yao Shen and the others, the program team must have done it on purpose. ]

    [It's also because they haven't moved since they entered the old safe zone, the others have been moving south. ]

    [Without the participation of God Yao, the brand-tearing just now finally has the feeling of a rivalry, otherwise it would be a crushing match haha. 】

    Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao who are running wildly don't know yet, besides Xun Moyexu who was torn off by Yao Qiong, Qin Lie and Bi Mingwei have also been eliminated.

    Ning Shuang, who was in the group with Bi Mingwei, tore Qin Lie with all his might, and then Duan Li took advantage of his loopholes and tore Bi Mingwei away.

    Now, both Ning Bing and Ning Shuang are alone, on their way to the safe zone alone.

    【When Qin Lie stopped Bi Mingwei and Ning Shuang and told Ning Bing to run, I felt that Missy's eyes were red. ]

    [How is it possible, she should get used to Qin Lie protecting her. 】

    【It's true, I saw it too. 】

    【Qin Lie hasn't spoken to her for a long time, today's task is the first time they have spoken in the past few days. 】

    【...Help, if Ning Bing changes his mind, will Qin Lie reconcile with her? ? ? 】

    【Farewell, I think there is really no need for this old love to continue. 】

    Although the farthest away from the safety zone, Yao Qiong quickly shuttled through the jungle without any panic.

    She was actually very curious about what You Jingxiao was doing just now, because before he went in, he only told her that he was going to contact her for a new job.

    This made Yao Qiong very curious.

    With You Jingxiao's major, what new job can he find here?

    Even if you go to a university as a lecturer, academic background fraud can be easily exposed. Their circle is so big, it is normal to run into acquaintances from one class or one school.

    Unless You Jingxiao fabricates his identity as a college student from now on, publishes papers in journals, participates in school activities, and graduates in a few years, with his knowledge and ability, it is really possible to gradually enter the relevant departments.

    But right now is not a good time to talk about these things, and she can't say a word or two clearly, so she can only wait for the opportunity to communicate with him secretly with the optical brain.

    Since there is no way to know now, Yao Qiong temporarily put this matter behind her and concentrate on her journey.

    Eight minutes later, in the last half minute of closing the drug circle, Yao Qiong stepped into the border of the safety zone.

    Immediately afterwards, Yao Qiong saw Ning Bing's panicked but calm face not far away.

    Ning Bing actually arrived here two minutes ago, but because she hadn't found a suitable hiding place, when wandering around, she happened to run into Yao Qiong who had just come in.