Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Island Life Diary

    In the studio, silence spread.

    For a moment, one person asked in a daze: "How did she manage to record a video with a drone alone without a remote control?" The

    ghost knows what's going on.

    This woman is really wicked.

    This question was too profound, and everyone shook their heads to express their incomprehension.

    Hearing this, the cameraman holding the mobile phone's eyes suddenly lit up: "So, my drone is still not broken?"

    "How is it possible," his colleague answered, "I fell from such a high place just now, and the camera It’s obviously been hacked.”

    “APP permissions!” The cameraman suddenly yelled, “It’s impossible for her to upload videos without permission! I’m going to call customer service to complain!”

    The cameraman hurriedly dug out The brand customer service phone number was dialed out, and the current situation was described in an urgent tone.

    The customer service lady comforted in a gentle and dull voice: "Sir, don't worry, I'll check it out for you in the background."

    "Well, please hurry up." flush.

    Soon, the customer service lady opened the permission and asked him which video it was.

    "It's a woman, she's so pretty, put the one who eats chicken legs! The latest one!"

    "Sir, I show that your latest video started with a man, and the time when the video was uploaded to the cloud..."

    "What? Maybe, there's another video after that—" As he spoke, the cameraman's voice suddenly stopped.

    Because, he just reopened the app, only to find that the woman's video was gone.

    That video is by no means a hallucination, because everyone in the studio saw it just now.

    Unsurprisingly, the cameraman started to lose his temper, and the customer service lady also confirmed that his login address has not changed, and there is only one IP.

    While the cameraman was arguing with customer service, the director and staff on the side chatted about another matter.

    "I suddenly remembered that a few days ago, my colleagues in the logistics department said that the animals we put on the island are being lost every day?" The

    director held a cigarette in his right hand, and the lingering smoke made his face obscure.

    "Yes," the staff answered, "after all, this island is very big, and it is possible that those animals can easily escape the monitoring line of sight.

    " A group of artificially bred animals, such as pigs, chickens, rabbits... In this way, guests can actively hunt and kill ready-made food when there is no food, and will not cause problems such as being suspected of breaking the law.

    "Tell me, where did the rabbit that woman gave Duan Li, and the chicken she ate when she just recorded the video... come from?"

    Although the director asked a question, there was no doubt on his face .

    Obviously, everyone has thought about it, the food they put on the island, before they assign missions to the guests to hunt, part of it has become the ration of the woman who claims to be a "tourist".