Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Island Life Diary

    Fishing is a technical job, both Qin Lie and Ning Bing agree with this.

    Especially in deep water, it is already very difficult to see a fish and determine its true location, let alone catch it?

    They'd done the silly thing of nearly sticking sticks in their feet before when they were fishing, so they gave up using wooden spears.

    But now, when Qin Lie had just caught a fish, Yao Qiong had already jumped ashore to put on his shoes.

    "Let's go, enough fish." Yao Qiong called him.

    As she spoke, five fat fish lay at her feet.

    Qin Lie was silent for a moment, took his cute little fish and climbed onto the shore.

    While Qin Lie was bagging the fish, Yao Qiong looked at Ning Bing who was sitting beside her, and asked, "Do you want to be carried this time or be carried on your back?"

    What a fart, she just carried it for a while and her stomach hurts till now. "Carry me!" Ning Bing announced loudly in a hurry.

    But as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she immediately regretted them.

    How could she give in to this devil so easily!

    But, but...

    It's useless for her to refuse, even if she ran away, Yao Qiong would definitely be able to catch her back.

    Ning Bing felt very angry.

    "Well," Yao Qiong bent down and said, "Come up."

    Ning Bing climbed up on her back aggrieved, but refused to stick to her, the whole person seemed to be backwards.

    Sensing the other party's careful thinking, Yao Qiong didn't say anything, but suddenly let go of the hand holding her thigh, and stood up straight.

    "Ah—" Ning Bing lost her grip and fell straight backwards.

    In a blink of an eye, Yao Qiong grabbed her leg again and leaned forward slightly.

    She quietly reminded: "Hold on firmly, otherwise I will not be responsible for the fall."

    All the things just happened in an instant, Ning Bing was lying on Yao Qiong's back in a daze, and the whole person was frightened.

    After she regained her composure, she frantically wanted to go down: "I won't let you carry it! You threw me on purpose! Let Qin Lie carry me!"

    [... Does she think it's only natural for others to carry her? ? ? ]

    [I really liked Ning Bing before, I thought Zuo Zuo was so cute. Now, emmm, I just want to say, don't delay me to watch Yao Shen's adventure if I'm so annoying! ]

    [So why does she still feel that Qin Lie is willing to carry her? 】 "Qin Lie has difficulty chasing me without any weight. Do you think he still has the energy to take care of you?" Yao     Qiong

    said coldly, "Don't make any more noise, or I will continue to carry you."

In Yao Qiong's hands, she was almost incapable of screaming every day. This woman's heart is as hard as a stone, and she doesn't understand what it means to be sympathetic to the fragrance and cherish the jade.

    What can she do, she can only keep silent.

    It's better to hold on tight than to be carried like an animal.