Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Island Life Diary

    The guests who had already planned to give in did not expect to have such an operation.

    In fact, if you think about it carefully, when everyone first met, Yao Qiong was clean and there was no strange smell. It really didn't look like she didn't take a bath regularly.

    But after all, seawater can't be used as washing water for a long time, and she can't take a bath with coconut water, right?

    Thinking of this, the eyes of the guests lit up.

    Yay, another day of lying down!

    Long live God Yao!

    【Uh, where can she find fresh water? If I remember correctly, this is not an island? ]

    [The island also has fresh water. As long as the rainfall reaches the standard, a lot of groundwater can accumulate. There was no commercial development on this island before, and fresh water resources may indeed be relatively sufficient. ]

    [The program group is really miserable, but the person you invited yourself has to let her stay until the end of the show even if she kneels~ Otherwise, our audience will not agree~]

    Program group: "..."

    OK, threaten us, right? .

    Just when the program group was so angry that she wanted to gnaw on the microphone, Yao Qiong suddenly changed her words:

    "However, let's complete the task given by the program group."

    Guests:? ? ?

    Duan Li quit: "Why, just take us there."

    Why else.

    Because Yao Qiong suddenly thought that the area with the most abundant water resources here is the east of the island. If she brought a group of people there, according to the working method of laying cameras and dispatching drones in order to film a large area, what would you do if You Jingxiao was discovered?

    With her force value, it is understandable to say that she is vacationing and exploring on a deserted island. But when You Jingxiao's pale face and thin body were revealed, no one would believe that he came to explore the island, right?

    In order not to expose You Jingxiao, Yao Qiong had no choice but to say: "The source of fresh water is far away, you might as well go to the task after carrying it back and forth." There is some

    truth in saying this.

    But the problem is that everyone is rich together after carrying the water. If you can complete the task, the last group can only get a fresh water coupon.

    It would be fine if he could be in the same group as Yao Qiong, otherwise he might be at the bottom.

    Unanimously, the male guests put their hopes of forming a team on Yao Qiong, while the female guests set their sights on Ye Xu.

    The mood was brought up and down by Yao Qiong, while biting the handkerchief bitterly, the program team announced: "Then, please come forward to draw lots now."

    All the guests stepped forward to draw the colors one by one with nervousness and anticipation. Card, people of the same color are about to form a team.

    [Come on, come on, the front row is betting, buy it and leave it, buy it and leave it! ]

    [Shen Yao and Xiao Qin, please! ]