Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Earth Life Diary

    Bacuo is a child of a herdsman who grew up nearby. Because he is familiar with the environment here, he was introduced to the current team by a classmate brother. After two years of experience, he has changed from a small guy to the fourth in command of the team. .

    The spring after the cold winter is the season when wild beasts in no man's land gather to mate and give birth.

    Two months ago, an old client of their team contacted him privately, hoping to purchase a batch of high-quality animal fur through him, including wolves and leopards, as well as Tibetan antelope. The price is 20% lower than the usual transaction price, contact him if the goods are ready.

    Hearing this request from an old client, Bacuo was not surprised at all. Because his classmate's brother did it alone.

    If you work directly with a large team, the purchase price will be much higher than those of them, because there are multiple layers of commissions. If he can deal directly with customers, he will actually get a lot more money than usual.

    The purpose of Batso's coming out today is to inspect a batch of sheepskins he hid nearby, and to contact customers by the way. Because this is far away from their station, before the work of this season is completely over, everyone will not frequently enter and leave the no-man's land.

    At that time, he didn't expect that he would run into such a big trouble just after being alone for a while.

    After checking the fur, several hungry hyenas appeared just as he relieved himself.

    There are many herdsmen nearby, and he was worried that the gunfire would attract people who shouldn't come, so he rushed to the place where he parked first. However, before he got into the car, several hyenas appeared. In desperation, Batso fired several shots.

    Now that the shots have been fired, it must be resolved quickly, otherwise there will definitely be big trouble.

    However, at that moment, that leopard that jumped out from nowhere, rushed towards him and bit him. Batso, who was not prepared at all, was bitten by the leopard's thigh, and he knelt on the ground in pain.

    It's over, are you going to die here today?

    He hasn't made a lot of money, married a wife, or bought a big house. How could he die like this?

    He has been injured countless times since he joined the current gang. Even if he is isolated and helpless this time, he still has to clean up these beasts together!

    There was a hint of sternness in Batso's eyes, he picked up the gun in his hand and was about to send the leopard a bullet.

    The hyenas know that the leopard is the king here, and they dare not touch the food that the leopard is looking at easily, but they are reluctant to leave, and they gather around and stare at it.

    However, just as Batso pulled the trigger, he heard a soft click from the gun.

    Out of bullets.

    Depend on!

    Bacuo wanted to take out a new bullet from his pocket and load it, but the leopard would never give him this chance. It bit Batso's arm, another burst of severe pain hit.

    Just when Batso really thought he was going to die, he heard the sound of a car roaring in the distance.

    Immediately afterwards, there were several gunshots.

    The hyenas fled in all directions, but the leopard remained motionless, biting its arm tightly.

    "Come up!" A