Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    There are many mountains in the jungle, and the weather is not very good. From a distance, the distant mountains seem to be shrouded in a layer of mist. Near noon, light rain began to fall in the sky, making the already difficult road even more slippery.

    Feeling the wetness on her face, Yao Qiong motioned for the team to stop and asked them to take out their raincoats and put them on.

    "From now on, you must always pay attention to the soles of your shoes. Once you feel slippery, stop immediately, clean up the dirt on the soles and continue walking, do you hear me?"

    Yao Qiong urged.

    Walking in the hot and humid jungle, the most important thing is to ensure that the shoes are dry and the soles are clean. The program team deliberately chose simple shoes made of anti-slip soles, in order to allow guests to quickly clean up the mud embedded in the gaps in the soles, to ensure their safety and avoid danger due to slippery feet.

    The four of them nodded their chins under the ponchos, and they all responded to her.

    At the same time, everyone also found suitable long wooden sticks on the road and used them as climbing sticks.

    Because the road was slippery, Yao Qiong's speed was no longer as fast as before, but slowed down to give them time to catch up.

    Before they officially filmed the show, Yao Qiong and the crew of the show had checked the possible route to make sure there was no danger.

    But changes are happening every moment, like the sudden rain today and their encounter with the elephant herd in the morning.

    During the march, Yao Qiong also discovered that these guests had a problem, that is, they began to advance together in units of gender.

    At first, Yao Qiong just reminded them a little bit, suggesting that they should be divided into groups in the order they came.

    But celebrities have their own concerns. In order to guard against being accused of being fired as CP, they did not listen to Yao Qiong's words.

    But on the next landslide, something unexpected happened.

    In order to ensure their safety, Yao Qiong stood in the middle of the slope holding a tree, ready to prevent them from getting hurt.

    The first one was Wei Heng. Years of training and the accumulation of martial arts scenes made him very flexible. He dexterously used everything he could grab: trees, bushes, stones... and quickly descended to the bottom of the slope.

    The three guests who stayed above and Yao Qiong all applauded for him. Wei Heng smiled modestly at everyone and encouraged: "Come on, it just looks steep, but it's actually okay."

    Although he said so, the remaining The three people below were a little afraid to move.

    It's raining and the ground is soft, what if they grab a bush and they pull the whole grass down? If this rolls downhill and disfigured his face, wouldn't the gain outweigh the loss?

    After hesitating again and again, Wen Yao was still a little scared. She squatted on the side of the slope and shouted to Yao Qiong: "Coach, we dare not. Can we go another way?"

    Song Yici also followed suit: "Yes, yes, let's go further and see Is there a way?"

    Yao Qiong, who was still standing in the middle of the slope, looked helpless at the three hesitant people.