Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Island Survival Diary

    Led by the butler, the winning trio boarded the hotel's sightseeing battery car and headed for the castle-like hotel.

    [Quick, quick, does anyone know this hotel? ]

    [It looks familiar, but it seems different...]

    [So what if you guessed it, the program team won't let you get close to the guests. 】

    After passing through the garden bridge and fountain courtyard, the butler brought them under a wisteria trellis.

    At this time, a long table has been prepared under the wisteria trellis, which is filled with various dishes covered with exquisite metal dining covers.

    As soon as the three of them were seated, the service staff opened up all the dining covers. Seafood, foie gras, truffles... All kinds of expensive dishes gathered at the table, exuding a sweet smell of Renminbi.

    [Good guy, the show team has spent a lot of money. ]

    [If two people win, this meal will definitely lock up a pair of CPs, it's so romantic. 】

    【The three of them still eat a lot, just for nothing. ]

    [But these three people are more interesting hahaha, I think Ning Bing has turned from love to hatred for Yao Qiong now. 】【Dog head. 】

    Yao Qiong and the other three sat at the first, left and right seats respectively, among which Ning Bing took the first seat.

    After the three of them sat down, they didn't exclaim at all about the dinner and started eating directly.

    The program team watching the three live in the background:? ? ?

    Well, they prepared such a table for nothing, didn't they? Next time, the three of you will each have a bowl of instant noodles!

    ...

    During the meal, Ning Bing was delivering food to her mouth, while quietly observing Yao Qiong who was sitting on her right.

    She is also very curious about Yao Qiong's origin, but like everyone else, her guess is mostly a martial artist or something.

    But Ning Bing did not expect that Yao Qiong's eating etiquette was not bad at all. Although she ate very fast, she was still generous and did not appear to be devouring.

    "You should eat the caviar first."

    Ning Bing, who had been staring at Yao Qiong's mistake, suddenly brightened her eyes, coughed lightly, and corrected: "The freshness of the caviar affects its taste, you should eat the caviar first .And the caviar must be served with champagne, which is the perfect way to eat it, otherwise it will be a waste of food flavor.” At

    first, Yao Qiong ignored Ning Bing, and she only raised her head when the other party called her name.

    "Are you talking to me?" Yao Qiong was surprised.

    Ning Bing was impatient: "What else?"

    "I'm not the only one at the table." Yao Qiong replied flatly.

    She doesn't call her name, why should she answer.

    Originally, Ning Bing wanted to say that it was impossible for her to talk to Qin Lie, but after remembering what Yao Qiong said to her in the afternoon, Ning Bing swallowed the words involuntarily.

    "Then did you hear what I just said?" Ning Bing pursed her lips and asked, but her momentum gradually weakened.

    "I heard." Yao Qiong said truthfully.