Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Island Life Diary

    The last letter, written by everyone, is very precious, and it took a lot longer than before.

    When the last person sealed the envelope, the program team called everyone to gather again.

    "Ladies and gentlemen, please keep the letter you wrote properly. Now, please come to the center of the camp, where we have prepared drinks and alcohol for you. Attention, please drink in moderation."

    Everyone walked out of the room and saw, At the round table where everyone usually gathers, there are several ice buckets filled with cold drinks. There are also several dishes of snacks, braised meat and cold dishes on the table.

    Everyone sat down in twos and threes, took what they wanted to drink, and waited for the next words of the program group.

    "Before everyone casts their letters, please introduce yourself first. Attention, please include your occupation in this introduction." The

    program team announced.

    [I'm sorry, isn't it, I'm going to post a letter, what are you doing? ]

    [I think even if you are dissatisfied with the other party's career, you shouldn't show it now, right? ]

    [I also think it's inappropriate to talk about just friends after the show, and I'm already in love. ]

    ...

    Hearing this, everyone looked at each other, and then Bi Mingwei, who was sitting on the far left, took the lead and said, "Hi everyone, let me introduce myself again formally. My name is Bi Mingwei, I'm twenty-five this year, and I'm working as a model."

    Xun Mo, who was still eating ducks, his eyes lit up, put down the neck of the duck, and wiped his fingers.

    She smiled and said, "I'm also twenty-five this year, and I'm a graphic model."

    Hearing that the two are of the same age and work, everyone couldn't help smiling kindly, and teasingly said, "Hey, it's a good match."

    Xun Mo shy smile.

    Bi Mingwei smiled and nodded.

    Then, it was Zi Kexi's turn: "I'm 20 years old, and I'm a sophomore majoring in visual communication at CAFA. At the end of last year, I participated in the filming of a web drama, and I'm the second female lead in it. The drama should have already been aired soon." Already ."

    Hearing Zi Kexi's self-introduction, the audience was very surprised:

    [woc, I thought she was just a student...]

    [Ah, the three current jobs need fans. This kind of cp is really easy to overturn, and they are all on the show to become famous. 】

    【Ahhh I don't believe it, how could little angel Xixi be in the entertainment industry! ! ! ]

    [What's the matter, she didn't do any harm, so what about the entertainment industry? ]

    [We are in love, do you think she will be with Duan Li when she officially debuts in the future? ! 】

    When they heard that Zi Kexi was actually an actress, everyone expressed their surprise.

    "We will definitely support your drama when it airs!" Xun Mo laughed.

    At this time, only Duan Li seemed a little silent.

    He and the audience in the live broadcast room wanted to go together.