Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Earth Life Diary

    Surrounded by clouds and mist, the Rum Snow Mountain stands tall and the surrounding mountains rise and fall one after another. From a distance, it is a vast expanse of whiteness. Only when you are in the middle of it will you occasionally see exposed rocks and blue sheep galloping past. .

    Looking down from a high place, in a quarter of the southern foot of the snow mountain, a team as dark as ants is slowly moving upwards.

    From here, the signal has clearly not been that great. Except for a few networked cameras and drones equipped with the most expensive signal receiver of the program group, other people's electronic equipment basically has no signal.

    Everyone is wearing thick warm clothes, sunglasses, hats... fully armed, if it is not to distinguish the guests and give them different clothes, I am afraid that passer-by fans will not be able to recognize who is their idol.

    Xu Chi's departure didn't have a big impact on the ratings of the program group. There was indeed a loss, but not as much as expected. It can be seen from this that this program has been very successful. No matter why the audience came, they stayed because of the show itself.     However, Xu Chi's incident also reminded the stars who will do live broadcasts in the future, that is, never touch your mobile phone during the live broadcast. Later, the mobile phones and mobile phone numbers used by the stars on the show were specially found.     While watching the guests struggle to climb the mountain in the lively live broadcast room, they still did not forget to discuss Xu Chi's house collapse incident.     [By the way, have you seen a recording in the program Chaohua? related to the coach. 】    【Didn't notice, what's wrong? ]     [I saw it! It seems that the internal staff of the airline company exploded. After the first map of the show ended, didn't Coach Yao take Qiao Su and Xu Chi to the airport alone. Then Xu Chi took advantage of the fact that there was no one in the waiting room, and teased Coach Yao...Of course, without even thinking about it, it is said that he was almost beaten and died laughing. 】    【Is woc true or false? ? ? 】    【Hahahahahaha, it sounds like something Yao Shen would do. 】    ……

    [To be honest, the first time I saw Xu Chi's character design collapsed, I wondered if he had secretly hooked up with female guests on the show. But I really didn't expect that he would even dare to flirt with God Yao? ]

    [Ahem, no matter what, his taste is still online. ]

    [Come on, two of the sister-in-laws that have been exposed now are internet celebrities. What's more, he has good taste. ]

    [We have wronged Coach Yao, post with Coach Yao, and set up a brazier for her to cross over. ]

    …

    Unknown to him, Yao Qiong, who had straddled several braziers with the help of netizens, had already led the team to a prominent rock-ice junction. The slope here is nearly 90 degrees, and we must use external tools to bring everyone up.

    The guests looked up at the slope with a height of about six or seven meters, and couldn't help swallowing. The pure white snow on the edge of the platform shone golden in the sun, making it seem out of reach.     "It won't take long to go up from here. There will be a big platform, and there is a camp where you can rest. Work harder." Yao Qiong encouraged them, and then took out the claw rope from the bag.     The camp above was established by the mountaineering club here, and there will be supplies for sale, where they can eat and rest for a while.     Yao Qiong stretched out the claw rope, grasped the end with claws in his hand, twirled it a few times, and threw it to the top of the platform, trying to let the claw hook grab the top of the platform. But this time she was unlucky. After hooking it, she tried to pull it a few times and then slipped down. By the way, she brought a pile of snow and fell down.     This kind of situation is very common, Yao Qiong's expression did not change, and he tried two more times, trying to throw the rope farther. From the perspective of the drone above, viewers see her hooking a rock outcropping this time.     The guests present glanced at Yao Qiong, feeling a little nervous.     ——No way, can they grab this thing and go up later?     "It's okay this time."