Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Earth Life Diary

    Although land desertification is a huge ecological problem, the development of tourism in the desert is a good form of business.

    The staff of the program group rented several desert karts from a sand experience club on the edge of the desert, and drove into the desert where Yao Qiong was waiting for the guests. Desert karts are different from the ones played in amusement parks. The wheels are larger and the car body has a certain distance from the ground.

    "Come on, didn't you guys not want to leave last time because you didn't play enough, this time you have fun again." The director called a few staff members, complaining about how they refused to leave after inspecting the terrain last time.

    Yao Qiong looked at the kart and yawned. She was not very interested in driving this kind of thing. It was not as interesting as a helicopter. At least she could see the scenery.

    However, although she had no intention of doing this, the program crew was unwilling to let her go. Now one-third of the viewers in the live broadcast room opened the big window of Yao Qiong's live broadcast, how could they let her watch the fun by the side?

    "Coach Yao, come quickly."

    A staff member slammed on the car door and called her: "How can you miss this kind of thing? Why don't we come to the competition and see who will come back first after circling a sand dune?"

    Yao Qiong narrowed her eyes and looked at it. The person who called her said lazily, "A circle around the sand dunes? That's too simple."

    "Then how do you compare?" the person asked her.

    Yao Qiong glanced around indifferently, and then pointed to Lao Cheng beside him: "You are not good enough, let him compare with me."

    Lao Cheng's physical strength is indeed obvious to all, so the director did not hesitate, Shouting to Lao Cheng, he hurried to occupy the car.

    The stronger Yao Qiong's performance, the higher the ratings will be, right? So don't say she calls Lao Cheng to compare with her, even if she calls the directors to do it, they have to bite the bullet.

    What makes a variety showman collapse more than falling on the sand is the ratings of the street.

    [The director team has already mastered the traffic password hahahaha. 】

    [I don’t know if the program team regrets spending so much money to invite a bunch of celebrities, but in the end it’s not as high as the traffic of the coach alone hahahaha. (I'm sorry, fans, please don't substitute, I didn't mean to say that your brothers and sisters are sorry!!!)]

    [The desire to survive upstairs is so strong, laughing to death. 】

    【I really love our God Yao! I've been begging her since the romance show, and now I'm still begging her to open a personal video channel! 】

    【+1!】

    【+10086! 】

    Old Cheng has complicated feelings towards Yao Qiong now.

    Admittedly, he still felt that the existence of Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao was like an extremely dangerous time bomb. But he has to admit that Yao Qiong is a very normal person most of the time, except for the occasional weird personality and high force value, no different from ordinary people.

    She has her own persistence, her own likes and dislikes. Sometimes people feel a little cold, but it doesn't hurt.

    Seeing that everyone was waiting for him, Lao Cheng didn't say anything. He put down his work and found a desert kart and got on it.