Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Island Life Diary

    The sun is getting higher and higher, and the wind rustles in the forest.

    After the scoreboard sounded and her waist felt hot, Yao Qiong quickly got down on the ground, made a rolling motion on the ground, and hid under the tree.

    Although there was no sound from the firing of the laser gun, Yao Qiong could be sure that the people who sneaked up on her must have never stopped shooting at her.

    But the scoreboard never sounded again.

    Judging from the angle she was attacked just now, the attacker should be in the southeast direction of her.

    Yao Qiong moved her gaze, and she quickly determined the most suitable place for shooting and hiding in a high-lying dense jungle.

    Damn, why is this woman so fast? !

    Behind a certain bush, Ye Xu, who could not find Yao Qiong's figure in the scope at all, instantly sank, but after a while, he evoked a very faint smile.

    Heh, he really is an interesting person.

    Ye Xu is the new No. 4 male guest in the program group. If the first three male guests have more or less the feeling of urban elites, then the male Ye Xu is completely rough and uninhibited, as if he was raised in a free range little wolf.

    His skin is wheat-colored, his eyes are narrow and long, and the muscles on his body are firm but not exaggerated. He doesn't look like the kind of figure that was trained in the gym, and it is full of traces of outdoor training.

    The first time he appeared on the stage, the audience in the live broadcast room had already howled.

    Regardless of male or female 1 or 0, who can refuse such a man who is full of wildness and has a naughty smile?

    Isn't this the school bully that everyone fantasized about when they were students, and could have a relationship with him!

    Little wolf Ye Xu checked the situation outside again with the scope, and found that there was indeed no sign of Yao Qiong.

    hid?

    possible.

    Although Ye Xu only watched yesterday's video, he felt that he already had a deep understanding of Yao Qiong. The other party is not the kind of person who is brave and foolish, and if she finds something wrong, she will definitely hide and observe the situation first.

    However, the intuition that has been cultivated for a long time told Ye Xu that it is not that simple.

    Although he was confident that the cover he was looking for would be difficult to find, he still decided to trust his intuition and move the place.

    However, just as Ye Xu stood up, a female voice sounded faintly behind him:

    "Oh? You have a face."

    The muscle memory developed through years of training made Ye Xu's brain react, and his fists were already punching. out.

    The audience was stunned by his punch:

    [Fuck! How ruthless it is! ]

    [Ah, ah, God Yao! ! ! 】

    Ye Xu punched so fast that the audience didn't bother to post a few barrages.

    Everyone's hearts tensed up in an instant.

    But they didn't care about being nervous for too long, Ye Xu's punch was dodged by Yao Qiong.