Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Earth Life Diary

    At this moment, Lao Cheng is in the patrol car of no man's land, rushing to the coordinate point that Yao Qiong sent just now.

    He kept frowning all the time, and still couldn't help regretting that he let Yao Qiong go alone with the poacher this afternoon.

    Those people are lunatics who don't want their lives for money. They are blinded by profit and know how to break the law. Yao Qiong was alone, without a gun, and entered the base camp of those beasts. What if he encountered any danger?

    Ono didn't come with him this trip, and he left the other party with the program team. After all, Yao Qiong is not around, and the program team needs a reliable person to stay by their side.

    In order not to startle the enemy, Yao Qiong took advantage of the coma of the poacher to discuss with him in the afternoon, and he was responsible for contacting the patrol here, and she came to follow up the specific location of the poacher.

    Before receiving the coordinates from Yao Qiong, Lao Cheng was always in a state of fidgeting.

    Just as he frowned and remained silent, he received another message on his cell phone.

    - I've been spotted.

    what!

    Lao Cheng grabbed his phone and was about to reply when the other party sent two new messages:

    - It's impossible to go in quietly, can I use a gun?

    - won't hurt their lives.

    Lao Cheng frowned, and quickly returned: -Yes

    .

    - Keeping you safe is the first priority and everything else comes second.

    Yao Qiong didn't say anything, just said: This valley is very deep, I will update the coordinates for you at any time.

    After sending this message, Yao Qiong set on the optical brain to update the coordinates to Lao Cheng every three minutes, then straddled the two guns on the ground, and ran covertly to the location where the red dot was flashing just now.

    At the same time, she turned on the search function of her optical brain, and issued an order: check for signs of activity of life forms within the maximum range.

    This function was often used by her when she came to Earth. But after realizing that there was no danger, Yao Qiong never used this powerful help again.

    After all, although light energy is charged by solar energy, the loss of chips is real and irreversible.

    The search function takes a while to work, and it doesn't do a precise search. That is to say, if there are wolves or the like nearby, they will be reported back indiscriminately.

    After careful observation, Yao Qiong came to the place where the red dot was flashing just now.

    It turned out to be a night infrared monitor.

    Yao Qiong found the signal port of the monitor, and then connected to a repeated screen from an hour ago.

    Although she didn't know if she was captured by surveillance, doing so could help Lao Cheng and the others effectively avoid trouble.

    After finishing all this quickly, Yao Qiong also received the search results.

    There are many vital signs in the valley. After excluding some weaker signs, Yao Qiong locked his sight on a group of moving red dots.