Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Island Life Diary

    No one can accurately describe Bi Mingwei's mood at this time.

    nobody.

    From being picked up by Yao Qiong to when he climbed onto the shore in embarrassment, this short period of less than twenty seconds seemed like a lifetime.

    Bi Mingwei, whose face was pale, sat on the bank in fear, frightened and lost his thinking ability to return with his breath.

    Just now, he was hung across the bridge like a roast duck, and crawled ashore like a caterpillar...?

    Bi Mingwei's face turned even paler.

    Seeing the man sitting there paralyzed as if frightened by a ghost, Yao Qiong secretly clicked his tongue.

    Tsk, with such a little guts, did you dare to cross the bridge by yourself just now?

    [I'm sorry that I can't empathize with Lao Bi at all, I was really laughing all over the place just now. ]

    [I guess Bi Mingwei just wants to leave the earth now. ]

    [Sigh again: A man from China who will be strong all his life...]

    Poor Yao Qiong, who is thinking about taking the first place, wonders if they will be ranked last this time, while silently waiting for Bi Mingwei to recover.

    While waiting, Yao Qiong's optical brain received a message.

    You don't even need to think about it, it should be from You Jingxiao.

    But Yao Qiong doesn't want to reply at all now.

    She knew that You Jingxiao was probably watching the show right now, but she just didn't want to pay attention to him.

    If it wasn't for supporting the family, why would she come to participate in a show that does not force people to fall in love? But You Jingxiao actually used this to make fun of her?

    It is tolerable, but ripe is unbearable.

    Yao Qiong decided that even if she delivered food tomorrow, she would not talk to Professor You.

    Bi Mingwei rested for about ten minutes, then stood up again.

    Ordinary people will feel a little awkward and embarrassed after experiencing such a shameful scene just now.

    But Bi Mingwei just sorted out his mood a little bit, and it seemed that nothing happened on the surface.

    "Sorry, I almost got you into trouble just now." He smiled at Yao Qiong, looking very apologetic, but didn't mention his embarrassment.

    Yao Qiong waved her hand, she didn't care, just urged: "It's okay, let's go on the road. It will take another hour to walk back."

    In fact, the road was more than an hour, and it took them two hours to find the mission scroll. Now that my physical strength has been exhausted, it will only be slower to go back.

    Bi Mingwei, who knew he was already ashamed, could only speed up his pace at this moment, so that the audience could forget his embarrassment just now.

    But there is only one thing that remains unchanged, that is, Bi Mingwei is still talkative.

    "That is to say, your mother is from country S, and your father is from country Hua?" Bi Mingwei asked as he crossed a vine man sticking out of the ground.

    Yao Qiong replied, "Yeah."

    "I guess your parents must have good looks." Bi Mingwei smiled.