Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Island Life Diary

    Tonight is bound to be a sleepless night.

    More than two hours have passed since guest Qin Lie went out to complete the mission and disappeared.

    Seeing that the live broadcast room was already full of noise, the program team had no choice but to inform the few people who were playing games in the camping hut.

    Faced with this bad news, everyone reacted differently:

    Duan Li and Zi Kexi were both worried: "How many people did you dispatch to look for it? Has the helicopter departed yet?"

    The staff of the program group replied one by one: "The wind and rain are too heavy now. , The helicopter has not been adjusted yet. But we have sent a rescue team to set off, and I believe there will be results soon."

    Xun Mo frowned slightly: "How did he disappear? The camera and follow-up photographer also disappeared? "

    And Bi Mingwei paid attention to another aspect: "Will he be injured? Are there enough medicines on the island?"

    Several people asked in a hurry, but Ning Bing stood silently by the side without speaking. Fingers curling her hair.

    Seeing this, the audience in the live broadcast room reacted even more:

    [Ning Bing really looks like a cold-blooded person. 】

    【Do you think other people are not cold-blooded? It seemed that they were all in a hurry, but in fact no one moved to help find them. ]

    [Please, it's not a TV series, professional things are left to professional people, and don't bother the rescue team anymore. 】

    Someone brought up the old story again and accused several others:

    【It's so late and it's raining so hard, they shouldn't have allowed Qin Lie to go out alone. ]

    [That's right, either a few boys go together, or don't go at all. ]

    [Did you forget that this is a romance? It would be better if a male guest left, they would like to take this opportunity to show their faces in front of the girls. 】

    【So realistic and self-interested reasons...】

    [The previous one is poisonous, can you stop spreading rumors? They are on good terms! ]

    ...

    Time passed by every minute and every second, and the audience stayed in the live broadcast room, waiting for the good news to arrive.

    Just when the program crew couldn't bear the pressure, in the live broadcast room, the camera belonging to Qin Lie suddenly shook.

    At first, everyone thought it was blown by the wind or touched by some animal path.

    Until a vague human voice came, everyone's eyes lit up.

    "Huh? What's this?"

    At this moment, the picture shakes for a while, from low to high. Finally, there is no longer only the dark jungle in this long-silent scene.

    [But this person doesn't seem to be Qin Lie. 】

    Looking at the exquisite chin in the picture, the audience hesitated to think.

    Then, the camera moved up again, and immediately revealed a pair of beautiful eyes full of doubts. Those eyes were like stars in the night sky, shining brightly and emitting a timeless light.