Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Island Life Diary

    "You bastard, didn't you say you can't confess your love right away!!!"

    There was a huge roar coming from the director's room.

    Seeing the screenwriter team yelling angrily, the small screenwriters below shrank their heads, not daring to speak.

    In fact, they had already guessed that Ye Xu would do this, after all, he was a man who would blow the sky away.     The director on the side pressed the ear that was snarled to the tinnitus, and comforted his colleagues: "Don't be angry, don't be angry, you are crazy when you watch

    the barrage in the live broadcast room."

Changyu was furious: "What's the use of that? Didn't you see that Xun Mo has a crush on him today? What's the benefit to our ratings if you determine the relationship line early?"

    Tsk, I already knew you were a fan of Shura Fields, But don't be so blunt, okay?

    The director was helpless: "What's wrong with being together, Ye Xu used his own money ability to bring us ratings, how sweet it is."

    He said in a persuasive way: "When the time comes, he and Yao Qiong will be named as romantic dramas ." Ceiling, immortality, our variety show is popular all over the Internet!"

    "Oh, so you are an amateur," the head of the screenwriter sneered, "I bet, this Yao Qiong will definitely not like him."

    To be honest, growing up so big, Although she is said to be a face genius, Yao Qiong has never been confessed in person.

    She and her comrades-in-arms are like brothers, except for them, the people she comes into contact with on a daily basis are basically colleagues or leaders at work.

    So, she has no experience dealing with this kind of thing at all.

    But our Commander Yao has always been in front of the mountain collapsed without changing his color.

    Just listen to her very calm answer: "I haven't heard of it." -Have

    you ever heard of love at first sight?

    -never heard of that.

    Ye Xu: "..."

    [Shen Yao, I deserve to be you. 】

    [On the effect of straight girls on variety shows. ]

    [I don't think Ye Xu is so handsome, even if he already likes Yao Shen, but the other party has only met him for a few hours, and he confessed his love immediately, which puts a lot of pressure on him. ]

    [... Yes, I feel a little better about myself. 】

    Ye Xu suddenly felt that the current scene was a bit familiar, and certain memories began to wake up in his mind.

    It seems that he once rejected others like this.

    In the end, that girl seemed to cry out of anger?

    Living to such an age, Ye Xu knew for the first time what it means not to report, the time has not yet come.

    But Ye Xu's character has always been the type of getting more courageous as he gets frustrated. He just paused for a moment, and immediately changed his attack method.

    "Let's go, let's go to sea."

    Seeing the other party change the subject, Yao Qiong didn't care what he thought, and went straight to the yacht, and began to look curiously.