Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Extra Story: Variety Show with Baby _ Survival Guide for Love Complex

  "What did you say?" You

  Jingxiao, who had just finished working on a project, took a breath when he was blocked in the lounge by people from the Propaganda Department and the project leader of a certain TV station who came to him.

  Now in his mid-thirties, You Jingxiao still looks like a young man in his twenties. What the years have brought to him is more precipitation of temperament, appearing as gentle as jade, a gentleman.

  Of course, this is all just a facade, and he looks the same when he gets angry.

  Just like now, You Jingxiao obviously couldn't hold back his anger.

  He threw the glasses on the table impatiently, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth: "Did the people in your propaganda department regard me as a mascot who will come when you are called?"

  You Jingxiao's good image in front of the public made the propaganda department People became regulars in his office.

  In the past few years since the launch of the Qiongxiao, You Jingxiao has filmed four public service advertisements for CCTV, guest-starred as the chief aerospace engineer in a TV series, and became the image spokesperson for the electronic products independently developed by the Aerospace Institute.

  Asking You Jingxiao to take a photo is more difficult than asking a popular traffic niche. Because for popular niche students, they would rather use the resources of CCTV and scientific research institutes without paying. Of course, even if they don't want the announcement fee, it's hard to get these shooting opportunities.

  But asking You Jingxiao to take a photo requires multiple approvals, which is extremely troublesome. But even so, everyone was happy to apply, after all, You Jingxiao's nationality is here.

  Today, You Jingxiao has more fans on Weibo than Yao Qiong.

  Since "Survival in the Wilderness Twelve Days", Yao Qiong has never shown her face in public again.

  However, although five years have passed, fans still talk about Yao Qiong's various performances in the two variety shows.

  And under You Jingxiao's Weibo comments, there are fans asking about Yao Qiong's recent situation from time to time.

  The reason why Yao Qiong no longer shows her face, one is because her position is not convenient for her to continue to show her face, and the two more important reasons are: 1, she can no longer use the excuse of going out to record programs to work and travel around; 2: training soldiers , It's much more interesting than leading the group of stars who can't be moved.

  "Mr. You, this time it's not our own initiative," the Propaganda Department nodded and bowed, "And the people from the Political Work Department of the military have also said that they will force Director Yao to take a vacation this time, and let her and you Join together."

  Hearing that Yao Qiong was forced to rest, You Jingxiao's eyes lit up for a moment.

  Although You Jingxiao himself is a workaholic, compared with Yao Qiong, he is still slightly inferior.

  Three years ago, under the witness of the organization, the two people who had no intention of holding a wedding held a brief small wedding with dinner as the main purpose.

  However, the people who attended their wedding were not small. Sitting in a certain state hotel restaurant, they were all the big bosses who usually looked up and down in the news broadcast.