Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Island Life Diary

    Cliff rappelling?

    Isn't this something that can be easily grasped?

    However, although this task is boring, it seems a bit challenging when paired with the teammate Upstream Jingxiao.

    Obviously, the program team also thought of this.

    Although Yao Qiong is a mission bug, who made her have a rookie teammate?

    The winning condition is that the group scores add up the fastest, so You Jingxiao's own time in this round is particularly important.

    "Let's go, let's go to the mission point." Yao Qiong said.

    "Okay."

    You Jingxiao nodded slightly, but he was about to stand up when he was suddenly pushed back by Yao Qiong.

    You Jingxiao:?

    He looked at Yao Qiong in surprise, with doubts in his eyes.

    Did you suddenly wake up and decide to stay with him for a while?

    From today's first round of competition, Yao Qiong discovered that You Jingxiao is a child who is "poor and ambitious". Although he is very good, he sometimes has a heart of self-respect and self-improvement.

    Therefore, she gave this proposal cautiously: "We still have a task at the end to check the length of time off the ground, do you remember?" When

    Yao Qiong said this, You Jingxiao understood what she meant in seconds.

    She disliked him for walking slowly.

    Although being carried on the back is very ugly, but when he saw the woman with pleading eyes, You Jingxiao could only sigh, and reluctantly agreed: "Okay."

    The person he likes is competitive and a task madman, what else can he do.

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong immediately stood up from her seat, and squatted in front of You Jingxiao: "Come on, I will run very steadily."

    "You don't need to emphasize this point." You Jingxiao rubbed his forehead, and then Lie on her back.

    【Did you find out that when other dish dogs dragged Yao Shen down, she never said so politely that she was going to turn her back on the other party. ]

    [It's true... She is taking care of his self-esteem, she loves him so much, woo woo woo. ]

    [One thing to say, I think Youshen doesn't care about this. ]

    [Yes, the tea art master is fearless. 】

    【Hahahaha, I found that as long as anyone forms a team with Yao Shen, there will always be times when they will become "disabled". ]

    [The program team can produce a special album for Yao Shen, called "My Teammate with a Disabled Leg", edit the teammates who were carried by Yao Shen to complete the task in those years, hahaha. ]

    [Sister, you are talented. ]

    This barrage was captured by the program team, and soon, a few hours later, the program team's official video account released a video clip of ghosts and animals.

    Because of the interesting and unique content, coupled with the official's deep knowledge in ghost and animal editing, this video was sent to the hot search not long after.

    Of course, the audience of the show has long been familiar with it.

    ——Hey, mortals who don't follow the live broadcast of the show have no experience and will always be shocked by this routine operation.